This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

i loved Bioshock infinite SO HARD.

#41DaedalusExPosted 3/29/2014 11:11:30 AM
They had 3 games to make something on the level of System Shock 2 and they failed miserably with all of them.
#42dioxxys(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2014 11:14:22 AM
revolver posted...
ShadowThaReaper posted...

That doesn't even make any sense.

You should probably read more.

yeah, hes right you probably need to read more. Start with actually reading books instead of watching their awful movie counterparts. Start With Dresden Files, then Harry Potter, then Eragon, then The hunger games, then how about we throw in Animal Farm adn Enders game.. Then Throw in some good comics that started in the last decade: Invincible and Fables.
#43dioxxys(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2014 11:15:24 AM
DaedalusEx posted...
They had 3 games to make something on the level of System Shock 2 and they failed miserably with all of them.

Are you one of those people that love wearing nostalgia glasses?
#44dioxxys(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2014 11:18:29 AM
IMO, and I thought I would never say this, because I heard about how many people complained about BSi. But I think:

BSi>BS2>BS1

mainly because I think:
BS1: good gameplay, great story
BS2: great gameplay, meh story
BSi: Great gameplay, Great Story

Disclaimer:
Still love em all.
#45sugarshaneo7Posted 3/29/2014 11:20:11 AM
staticxtreme5 posted...
Bioshock 2 sucked. Infinite is as good if not slightly better than 1.

Your opinions may be different, but these are mine and I am entitled to them.

You might be entitled to them, but simply saying it sucked doesn't grant creditability. Bioshock 2 had better research mechanics( video instead of pictures), hacking was simpler and didn't take you away from gameplay to an entirely different screen, combos were more naturally with access to weapons with both arms, useless weapons were gone (liquid nitrogen, only good for freezing machines for hacking and the pistol) newer weapons that were more fun (drill). The bots and AI were horrendous sometimes in 1, not so much in the sequel. The only problem, 2 was dumbed down and was a really easy game to master. I played it on PC and 360. The DLC content was amazing like another poster mentioned. But you must be right, those things were worse for the user.
#46Overlord HikashPosted 3/29/2014 11:23:59 AM
Songbird. He always stops you. That line gives me chills every time.
---
100% CJ = 100% victory
tbh, Chris Johnson should go back... to Mount Olympus. - Bio_Insanity
#47HighUlitmaPosted 3/29/2014 11:24:17 AM
I liked BioShock Infinite. I guess you could call me a pretentious idiot, but the plot did make me want to see the game to the end, even if the climax/denouement was a bit of a mess and despite that, I can tell the developers took their time and invested their soul into all aspects of the game. That's why I love Infinite. It may have flaws, but I can overlook them to see all the charm it does have.
---
"Captain Falcon doesn't live dangerously; it's the rest of the world that's in danger for not being Captain Falcon." - Big Bob
#48DaedalusExPosted 3/29/2014 11:34:31 AM
dioxxys posted...

I'm one of those people that know what a good game is. Not many of us left.
#49dioxxys(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2014 11:52:27 AM
DaedalusEx posted...
dioxxys posted...

I'm one of those people that know what a good game is. Not many of us left.

If you didnt like any of the Bioshocks you might as well stop gaming
#50MinamoPosted 3/29/2014 12:03:08 PM
Bioshock 2 had the best gameplay out of the three, and is the most enjoyable to replay.