This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Looking for classic RPG recommendations

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Looking for classic RPG recommendations
1 year ago#1
Hi all, was looking to play a nice classic rpg I have never played before to pass time during this rainy weekend. What are some of your recommendations? I have heard of and played pretty much all of the "big name" games such as Baldurs Gate, Planescape, Arcanum, Fallout, etc. I'm looking for more obscure, unheard of games that I may have not played, just something new (so to speak)
1 year ago#2
Gonna go with Nox.
---
Official Swinub
3DS Friend Code: 0602-6783-9027 - Friend safari: ICE type: Delibird, Bergmite, Dewgong
1 year ago#3
Darklands
Eschalon Book 1 & 2. I don't know if 3 has released yet.
Avernum
Geneforge
Avadon: The Black Fortress
Anachronox
Septerra Core
Nox
D&D Gold Box games

I know I'm missing a whole mess more, but these are the ones that usually aren't mentioned.
1 year ago#4
Silver is pretty great.
---
do what a man would and show of your manhood
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Looking for classic RPG recommendations

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived