This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Girlfriend just broke up with me. Need a good game to get my mind away.

#131AlexKidd5000Posted 3/30/2014 12:44:05 PM
A Japanese dating sim will get your mind of her.
#132Dollarman_2005Posted 3/30/2014 1:27:32 PM
MegaWentEvil posted...
The only time strong men cry is after they've raised the American flag on the pile of corpses that used to be their enemies.

Oh, yeah? To me, murderers are NOT REAL MEN! And it's because of posts like yours that most of the world hates Americans.

And more, real men DO cry. Men who bottle up their emotions are not real men to me. It's 2014, it's about time to see this kind of thing as no better than racism or homophobia.

Is this a joke?

This has to be a joke, right?
#133NicodimusPosted 3/30/2014 1:44:01 PM(edited)
It's well known that most of the world scans PCH posts on GameFAQs to come up with its position on the USA.
---
My movie room: http://imgur.com/a/IjWr1
My pets: http://imgur.com/a/P9VGU
#134NeninaPosted 3/30/2014 2:48:37 PM
The Terminator knows why people crying. So, in a way, the Terminator is a real man.
#135spud_almightyPosted 3/30/2014 2:50:09 PM
Try pocket snooker, it's always quite relieving in these kinds of moments.
#136fastitocalonPosted 3/30/2014 3:15:30 PM
TL:DR
I'm assuming someone recommended Rapelay.
---
When your school shrink told you that you're "special" she meant that you're dumb... not that YOU are an exception to the request-rule on isonews.
#137VeliconisPosted 3/30/2014 4:45:15 PM
fastitocalon posted...
TL:DR
I'm assuming someone recommended Rapelay.

It was mentioned quite a bit, actually.
---
Your = belonging to you, you're = you are, they're = they are, their = belonging to them, there = not here.
#138SleepComaPosted 3/30/2014 4:59:52 PM
Seriously though just go bang some girls, it will definitely help. I know you asked for games but I am flabbergasted as to why no one mentioned this before.

Also good luck , just please don't take your life like my cousin did. It's just not worth it.

Permanent solutions to momentary problems.
---
*Projectile Vomits* Those prices are fantastic!
#139itzzsinnedPosted 3/30/2014 5:06:58 PM
Didn't look through the thread to see what games you have or haven't played, but my recommendation would be South Park: The Stick of Truth. It's incredibly humorous, especially if you're a fan of the series, and its combat reminds me of the first two Paper Mario games. Definitely worth looking into.
#140spud_almightyPosted 3/30/2014 6:33:34 PM
SleepComa posted...
Seriously though just go bang some girls, it will definitely help. I know you asked for games but I am flabbergasted as to why no one mentioned this before.

Also good luck , just please don't take your life like my cousin did. It's just not worth it.

Permanent solutions to momentary problems.

Well not a girl, but I did tell him to try pocket snooker... play with himself...