This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Elder Scrolls Online will be F2P soon anyway.

#11NeninaPosted 3/30/2014 1:48:30 PM
Jesus was on Earth, and he didn't go to Hell. What if Ariel Castro makes it to heaven because he asked for forgiveness? Wouldn't that say something about the grace of God's forgiveness if Castro went to Heaven?
#12LoshadtPosted 3/30/2014 1:51:30 PM
Anybody can be redeemed if they truly repent.
---
Remember to hug you're waifu.
#13xanthan1Posted 3/30/2014 1:53:42 PM(edited)
Loshadt posted...
Anybody can be redeemed if they truly repent.

T Minus ~3 posts till someone Godwins the thread.
#14LoshadtPosted 3/30/2014 1:54:10 PM
xanthan1 posted...
T Minus ~3 posts till someone Godwins the thread.

Including Hitler. Though I certainly doubt he repented.
---
Remember to hug you're waifu.
#15TruePowerSeekerPosted 3/30/2014 2:33:00 PM
The Nenina posted...
Wrong. ESO will destroy the competition and become king of mmo's.

You would think until you realize that they want you to pay $60 up front, $15 a month, and $20 for one of the 10 normally default races. Also they will probably have even more micro-transactions. For what is basically an Elder Scrolls game without mods.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alX4leh13s8
#16nickizgr8Posted 3/30/2014 3:19:05 PM
Nenina posted...

So it's competition are:

WoW. Which still has the most sub base of any MMO has it's new expansion coming out this year. Probably around August/ September. The amount of boosted 90's I'm seeing ensures that a lot of people will hop on over to at least try it when it releases.

FF14:ARR. ES:O main competitor I would say as both can be played on console. However ARR has the advantage or cross platform play whereas ES:O does not. ARR has a really good community and if FF11 is anything to go by it will be a strong long lasting one.

WildStar: A MMO everyone I know is hyped up for. While I haven't looked into this game yet or had the pleasure or partaking in a beta. I've heard that the gameplay is amazing and class balance is astonishingly good.

Archage: I believe this Korean MMO will be releasing this year and from what I've played before it bring something unique that the other MMOs do not.

Seriously ES:O doesn't have a chance in hell. It's a MMO so most of the casual gamers TES appeals to will stop playing after a month when the realise they have to pay to continue playing and the endgame is all but existent so all the hardcore MMO players will stop playing for more in depth games.
---
Brothers and Sisters are sworn enemies Like PC Gamers and Xbox Gamers, or PC Gamers and Sony Gamers, Or PC Gamers and PC Gamers, Damn PC Gamers ruined PC gaming
#17SteelPunk808Posted 3/30/2014 4:12:14 PM
I'd rather them put forth twice the effort on TES VI than they did on Skyrim.

Not that Skyrim was bad. But it took mods to actually make it really good.

Bethesda needs to make the next game great even without mods.
---
Intel Core i7 4770K || GIGABYTE GTX 780 || Samsung EVO 250 GB SSD || G.Skill Ripjaw Series 8 GB
#18Sora_AnbuPosted 3/30/2014 5:11:55 PM
SpazH3d posted...
Cool_Dude667 posted...
It's actually really fun

People that lie go to hell. I just thought I would remind you.

It's in the NDA that of they ever see this on forums they have to say it's a good game else wise they'll get emasculated...
---
Dood... http://wp.me/1EBnQ
"The best thing to happen to Linux is the release of Vista." Jack
#19jakezing33Posted 3/30/2014 5:14:32 PM
Nenina posted...

RUNESCAOE first
---
"HomeStucks and Bronies :D"
"If i made an AI, it would be called "JakeAI" and would be a Tsundere by default"
#20NeninaPosted 3/30/2014 7:40:13 PM
ESO has already beaten WoW in the GameFaqs rankings. It's done. The WoW board didn't even see it coming and it seems like they are in some mode of unfazed, comfortable denial.