This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Good games I may have missed? (Just getting back into pc gaming)

#11Bellum_SacrumPosted 3/31/2014 6:15:22 AM
TruePowerSeeker posted...
Bellum_Sacrum posted...
AnimeAddict2003 posted...
I've seen Pewds and Delerious playing goat simulator on their you tube channels. Looks like a hoot!! But is there an actual point to the game or are you just left to your own devices?

Nope, it's not an actual game, but the 360 influx peasants pretending to be PC gamers will jump on anything even barely exclusive nowadays...

You seem like a very angry man. Did you have a horrible accident as a child with a goat which caused you to not be able to have fun?

And that's how 360 influx peasants swallow the bait.
---
"Now go ahead and leap ignorantly to the defense of wealthy game companies who don't know or care about you."
#12SinisterSlayPosted 3/31/2014 6:20:53 AM
Mount & Blade Warband and X3:Terran Conflict

Those should keep you busy for about 900 hours.
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
#13AnimeAddict2003(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2014 6:36:07 AM
I should have known that some pc gamer elite would come in here starting on about console gamers...... Sigh*

I just want some good games to play.

And thanks to those that have recommended btw. I will look into them.
---
Xbox GT: Atias85
Currently playing: Dark Souls 2.
#14AnimeAddict2003(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2014 6:37:29 AM
Also just to check, because I have a gaming pc now do I have to sell my xbox and act all high and mighty?? Or can I still enjoy games on both platforms?? I'm not sure on the rules.
---
Xbox GT: Atias85
Currently playing: Dark Souls 2.
#15TruePowerSeekerPosted 3/31/2014 6:52:36 AM
Also just to check, because I have a gaming pc now do I have to sell my xbox and act all high and mighty?? Or can I still enjoy games on both platforms?? I'm not sure on the rules.

You can still enjoy games on your xbox. That guy just has a stick up his ass.

Also a warning about Mount and Blade Warband. If you get into it one day you will look at your steam library and see the amount of hours you spent playing and wonder what you have done with your life.

Not that it matters when you are the king of a mighty empire and bravely lead your armies into battle.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alX4leh13s8
#16staticxtreme5Posted 3/31/2014 7:54:11 AM

You don't have to, but its definitely recommended

I joke, I joke. Congrats on your PC and I'm sure you'll be enjoying some good games in no time! I hear FTL is great, but a new version is on the way so you may join me in waiting to jump into it.
#17TruePowerSeekerPosted 3/31/2014 7:55:05 AM
staticxtreme5 posted...

You don't have to, but its definitely recommended

I joke, I joke. Congrats on your PC and I'm sure you'll be enjoying some good games in no time! I hear FTL is great, but a new version is on the way so you may join me in waiting to jump into it.

Wait they are making a new FTL? Sweet
---
#18maybecallsPosted 3/31/2014 7:57:15 AM
Mount and Blade Warband. It's magnificent.
#19DawnshadowPosted 3/31/2014 8:01:12 AM

Not a "new" FTL, but an expansion. A FREE expansion.
---
Pokemon X - 2664-2616-4997 - Munna, Sigilyph, Duosion - PM me!
#20TruePowerSeekerPosted 3/31/2014 8:11:32 AM
Dawnshadow posted...

Not a "new" FTL, but an expansion. A FREE expansion.

Oh it is an expansion that adds new stuff and some metal race. Not as awesome as a whole new game but still great free content.
---