This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Good games I may have missed? (Just getting back into pc gaming)

#21DarkshowersPosted 3/31/2014 8:15:35 AM
Bellum_Sacrum posted...
AnimeAddict2003 posted...
I've seen Pewds and Delerious playing goat simulator on their you tube channels. Looks like a hoot!! But is there an actual point to the game or are you just left to your own devices?

Nope, it's not an actual game, but the 360 influx peasants pretending to be PC gamers will jump on anything even barely exclusive nowadays...

Why do you deserve to have this attitude? What's your Steam join date?
#22SonyHoundDawgPosted 3/31/2014 8:15:53 AM
I had a 360 also for a number of years and when I got an updated gaming pc I had tons of fun also repalying far superior versions of the games I already played.
#23BludallasPosted 3/31/2014 8:29:44 AM
There is a lot of games that were made multi-plat that are worth a second playthrough but on pc, skyrim, dragon age, metro last light (your 760 will handle it quite nicely, my 660 twinfroziii handles at around 40fps with a 4670k processor.) Bioshocks, Borderlands 2, there is quite a huge list of amazing games that came out and many systems that the pc just handles better due to no hardware limitations.
---
PSN- BluDALLAS
3DS FC- 2251-4147-7748
#24AnimeAddict2003(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2014 12:27:35 AM
Bludallas posted...
There is a lot of games that were made multi-plat that are worth a second playthrough but on pc, skyrim, dragon age, metro last light (your 760 will handle it quite nicely, my 660 twinfroziii handles at around 40fps with a 4670k processor.) Bioshocks, Borderlands 2, there is quite a huge list of amazing games that came out and many systems that the pc just handles better due to no hardware limitations.

Thanks for the recommendations. Although I'm really looking for exclusives that I don't know about,
so far I've bought Octodad, Starbound (I loved terraria) Gary's mod, Elder scrolls online, Rogue Legacy (god dam this game is hard!!!)

And free games I have are LOL, DOTA2, Smite, and neverwinter.

Also about terraria, there's new content that's not on the Xbox version now isn't there? I really want to play the new stuff however I really don't feel like spending 20+ hours to get to the end game content again. Is it easy to download a save with vanilla end game content??
---
Fear cuts deeper than swords
Xbox GT: Atias85. Currently playing: Dark Souls 2.
#25sonic_man00Posted 4/3/2014 10:05:24 AM
Euro Truck Simulator 2
Garry's Mod
To The Moon
Titan Quest
Deponia
---
Windows 8 - AMD Dual-Core E-3000 - 4 GB RAM - ATi Radeon HD 6310
I will change this sig when Gabe posts a picture of himself eating a Twinkie.