This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Good mouse for MMO?

#21EpicKingdom_(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2014 12:54:29 PM
I know some of you will hate me for this, but the color of the mouse is a selling point for me. :p most of my specs have blue from my ISKU Roccat to my Deathadder and even my Fractal's case fans. >_> Not too much, but just enough to notice a random non-matching green Naga. That said, that Razor Naga Epic is quite interesting. Wired or wireless, (I would play with wired of course) but that's a nice feature. In addition the interchangeable grips which are also nice feature as well. And there seems to be just enough buttons for my MMO needs. Thoughts? Ty for all the input. I have a lot of options here.
---
You're not Master Race until the Gaben reveals himself before you. ALL of himself. https://www.youtube.com/user/PCGamingMasterRace87/videos
#22blax34dmPosted 4/2/2014 2:26:25 PM
EpicKingdom_ posted...
I know some of you will hate me for this, but the color of the mouse is a selling point for me. :p most of my specs have blue from my ISKU Roccat to my Deathadder and even my Fractal's case fans. >_> Not too much, but just enough to notice a random non-matching green Naga. That said, that Razor Naga Epic is quite interesting. Wired or wireless, (I would play with wired of course) but that's a nice feature. In addition the interchangeable grips which are also nice feature as well. And there seems to be just enough buttons for my MMO needs. Thoughts? Ty for all the input. I have a lot of options here.

I completely understand. My lime green naga totally clashes with my beautiful blue theme. My next mouse will be the naga epic for sure. It lights up full rgb too which is nifty. I could never go back to a normal mouse for stuff like MMOs and diablo type games.
#23PhilOnDezPosted 4/2/2014 4:15:00 PM
The naga epic is what I have, after 3-4 years it developed the doubleclick bug but I was able to fix it (for now). That's the only problem I've had out of it.

As for the wireless mode, it works fine. Unfortunately the battery only lasts a few hours vs a regular mouse lasting weeks on a pair of AAs.

As for you wanting something to match the rest of your build, as long as they haven't stripped it out, the Epic has customizable LEDs. As long as you have a predominantly black case you should be able to get it to match fine.
---
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there
XBL, PSN, Steam, Origin, BSN, GFAQs, MC: PhilOnDez
#24KamenRiderBladePosted 4/2/2014 5:41:59 PM
As a G600 owner, it's a very awesome mouse, does everything I want it to.
---
Are you a MexiCAN or a MexiCAN'T - Johnny Depp 'Once Upon A Time in Mexico'
#25kickthegnomePosted 4/2/2014 8:19:25 PM
EpicKingdom_ posted...
Need moar buttons!!

How's the Logitech G600?

I've got the 600 and I love it. The buttons are all angled so u know where you are at all times. The first 6 buttons are angled towards the center of the 2 rows. Then the next 6 are angled towards their center so it's easy to find your way around it.

The only issue i've ever had is tensing up a bit and accidently holding in the g-shift button (the third mouse button on the top which lets u have another 12 commands for the side buttons). It typically happens in league since i have all my abilities mapped to the mouse (and usually on skill intensive champs...or akali) To fix it though i just mapped the same buttons on shift so that if i do hit it it doesn't stop my abilities.
#26RavenoussdPosted 4/2/2014 8:42:56 PM
http://www.aeropause.com/archives/mightymouse.jpg
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tzc86ifgf-0
EXPLOSIONS?