This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Games you're currently playing

#1ThePredominatePosted 4/2/2014 4:01:53 AM
Although I didn't really like it the first time, I'm chewing on some Mount & Blade: Warband. Installed Prophesy of Pendor, and I like the setting a lot more this time around. I don't really like the "make your own objective" aspect of it, although I'm learning to love it, slowly but surely.

Doing a replay of Planescape on the side for those rainy Sunday mornings over a hot java.

And upon seeing countless recommendations on this board I'm slowly working up to starting Katawa Shoujo (sp?). Can't say I like the anime side of it. I'm worried I'll be staring at a mountain of broken English text while some pink haired noseless chick statuesquely does an "energetic pose" off-centre screen.

What're you currently playing?
#2eddy1nsanePosted 4/2/2014 4:16:47 AM
Goat Sim
---
God created the world, everything else are made in China
#3Crisis_UKPosted 4/2/2014 4:17:53 AM
Please don't judge me...World of Warcraft...

With a little bit of Magic 2014 I between raids :P
---
I come from the Orcs. We eat with spoons and forks. We love to eat our pork!
#4ThePredominate(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2014 4:19:21 AM
Crisis_UK posted...
Please don't judge me...World of Warcraft...

With a little bit of Magic 2014 I between raids :P

Nothing wrong with a bit of WoW, it's still one of the better MMOs.
#5YuniuninuniunPosted 4/2/2014 4:19:39 AM
Not really getting into anything
I have Dark Souls 2 to finish but I'm taking my time. I'll probably finish it right before the PC release so I can finish it again properly.

Jumping around MMOs to find one that suits my taste, decided to try TESO (it's alright), back to Guild Wars 2 for a bit(pumped about April update, and a bunch of random MMOs.

Got Deception IV for my Vita and that Hatsune Miku game and I've been playing those during downtime at work.
---
Patiently waiting for Dragon's Dogma PC
#6ThePredominate(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2014 4:23:09 AM
Yuniuninuniun posted...
I have Dark Souls 2 to finish but I'm taking my time. I'll probably finish it right before the PC release so I can finish it again properly.

Jumping around MMOs to find one that suits my taste, decided to try TESO (it's alright), back to Guild Wars 2 for a bit(pumped about April update, and a bunch of random MMOs.

Got Deception IV for my Vita and that Hatsune Miku game and I've been playing those during downtime at work.

Yeah I'll probably patch up my Guild Wars and check out the new update, just can't play it too often, I end up bored.

How's the Vita btw? I'm thinking of getting a handheld, not sure whether to get that or the 3DS.
#7samurai1900Posted 4/2/2014 4:25:51 AM
Age of Wonders III, that was a long wait of 11 years, yeah~

Gotta wait a bit for some of the issues to be fixed first before I go forth full steam~
---
For Shuppet fans and lovers - http://steamcommunity.com/groups/ShuppetForLife
http://steamcommunity.com/id/SuperSamurai190//
#8YuniuninuniunPosted 4/2/2014 4:26:11 AM
ThePredominate posted...
Yuniuninuniun posted...

Yeah I'll probably patch up my Guild Wars and check out the new update, just can't play it too often, I end up bored.

How's the Vita btw? I'm thinking of getting a handheld, not sure whether to get that or the 3DS.

Vita is pretty good. Since I bought it I've been playing it much more than my 3DS. Vita has some pretty decent games coming out this year and the vita 2000 model.

3DS doesn't really have that many games this year but you probably missed out on a few good ones from previous years.

Both would be good choices, but if you want Monster Hunter just go 3DS and don't look back.
---
Patiently waiting for Dragon's Dogma PC
#9ThePredominate(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2014 4:33:46 AM
Yuniuninuniun posted...
ThePredominate posted...
Yuniuninuniun posted...

Vita is pretty good. Since I bought it I've been playing it much more than my 3DS. Vita has some pretty decent games coming out this year and the vita 2000 model.

3DS doesn't really have that many games this year but you probably missed out on a few good ones from previous years.

Both would be good choices, but if you want Monster Hunter just go 3DS and don't look back.

I think I'll pick up a 3DS. Love me some Monster Hunter. Thanks bud.
#10ThePredominate(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2014 4:34:45 AM
samurai1900 posted...
Age of Wonders III, that was a long wait of 11 years, yeah~

Gotta wait a bit for some of the issues to be fixed first before I go forth full steam~

What do you think of it? Haven't played the previous entries, are they worth playing too?