This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Have to say, I'm glad that I bought FF7 on that sale week.

#1AurawhispererPosted 4/2/2014 9:58:44 AM
3.99 was a great steal for the game, and it has all of the exact same original stuff in it like the original game has. Just odd to see mouths and a cigar peaking out from some of the characters xD

I just hate seeing Square Enix name appearing right at the beginning of the display screen .-. act like they made it when it's square softs work. Makes me hope they never remake the game
---
Pokemon X/Y... not so appealing. Done with this generation already
FC is- 3695 0271 8597. Zak: Safari Flying- Woobat, Farfetch'd, and Rufflet.
#2xpiritflarePosted 4/2/2014 10:03:40 AM
Does it really say Square Enix instead of Square Soft? wtf lol
---
Yeah. "I'm going to turn back time an hour. It'll take about an hour." - AnnaBananaa
#3Aurawhisperer(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2014 10:04:34 AM
It does. Like there's two. Square Enix appears first with its "ding" sound, then after that shows Square Soft with the classic chocobo's racing around the letters.
---
#4matu90rkPosted 4/2/2014 10:06:57 AM
Well, technically that port was brought to you by Square Enix. Also, Yoshinori Kitase (FFVII's director) still works at SE.
#5pothocketPosted 4/2/2014 10:12:18 AM
matu90rk posted...
Well, technically that port was brought to you by Square Enix. Also, Yoshinori Kitase (FFVII's director) still works at SE.

Right, the Enix logo appears because they're the publisher of this release.
---
http://i.imgur.com/L2ASIya.gif
http://i.imgur.com/5hUcbcx.gif
#6Aurawhisperer(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2014 10:12:21 AM
matu90rk posted...

Never knew the director still works for SE. Then again, I never pay attention to whose working for those companies. But that kind of explains how SE has its logo on the game
---
#7Ch3wyPosted 4/2/2014 10:15:25 AM
I didn't like how you'd be walking around and then all of a sudden you're in a battle with enemies you couldn't even see before.
---
How the hell can a octopus live outside of water anyways? This is so stupid. -Fade2black001
#8Aurawhisperer(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2014 10:16:06 AM
Ch3wy posted...
I didn't like how you'd be walking around and then all of a sudden you're in a battle with enemies you couldn't even see before.

Well, it is a classic
---
#9SinisterSlayPosted 4/2/2014 10:17:33 AM
Ch3wy posted...

That's better than later RPG's where you could see the enemies, but who you fought was probably not what you initially engaged in battle.
The PS2 era was really bad for that.
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
#10Justice98405Posted 4/2/2014 10:20:38 AM
Yeah, I bought it on a Steam sale quite a ways back, hadn't played it since the PlayStation days, so a long time. It's still a good game, glad I got it. It's not the be all, end all game many people say it is, but it's still a good game in the series, and well worth playing, even to this day.

It's also nice to have the PC version, just the better resolution really makes the game look cleaner and better than ever before.

And lastly, it's funny playing a game that used to be a Sony console exclusive on a PC, using a Wired Xbox 360 Controller. I realized all that happening when I first booted it up, and found it to be somewhat humorous.
---
To the mattresses.
3DS code: 2621-3902-1737, PSN: Justice_98405, Xbox Live: Justice98405