This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Windows 8 is a nightmare.

#31Amazing_BlazePosted 4/3/2014 1:11:45 AM
Windows xp ftw

really need a new computer
---
---
Psn just_blaze619 | Pawn Fang | Vocation Fighter | lvl 22 |
#32Sephiroth ClonePosted 4/3/2014 1:11:55 AM
Following the one bad one good system that Windows seems to have, Windows 9 will be great.
---
Current Playing: With myself.
PSN: ThePorl2
#33Roris0APosted 4/3/2014 1:29:21 AM(edited)
If you're a developer, it's an even bigger nightmare. MS now wants to certify everything, ie grant you permission to make an official "app" for win 8, gone is the open-ended nature. They want you to exclusively use their miserable app store.

7 is better for everyone, and that's where everyone buys software for anyways, the good old desktop, not the crappy tablet/phone UI thing called win 8.
#34KamenRiderBladePosted 4/3/2014 1:58:01 AM
Roris0A posted...
If you're a developer, it's an even bigger nightmare. MS now wants to certify everything, ie grant you permission to make an official "app" for win 8, gone is the open-ended nature. They want you to exclusively use their miserable app store.

7 is better for everyone, and that's where everyone buys software for anyways, the good old desktop, not the crappy tablet/phone UI thing called win 8.

You know, you can just ignore their certification.

Plenty of devs ignore that, it's not required.

You also don't have to use their app store.
---
Are you a MexiCAN or a MexiCAN'T - Johnny Depp 'Once Upon A Time in Mexico'
#35mjc0961Posted 4/3/2014 2:05:10 AM
http://www.fatwallet.com/static/attachments/262382_michwhambulance2_medium.jpg
---
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.
#36ChaapPosted 4/3/2014 2:30:16 AM
gee, somebody who doesn't know how to use it and has put forth zero effort to learn it hates it

i've never heard that before
---
"Some people are just dumb"
#37sarevokmbPosted 4/3/2014 2:50:38 AM
The benefits FAR outweigh the minor inconveniences of Windows 8. I LOVE being able to quickly and easily play anything I'm doing on my TV. I LOVE how much faster it runs than 7. I LOVE the touch screen options.
---
GET YOUR TRIGGER ON! (This is my catch fraise)
NNID: GokaiSilver
#38darkus_fPosted 4/3/2014 3:16:10 AM
Sephiroth Clone posted...
Following the one bad one good system that Windows seems to have, Windows 9 will be great.

This. Windows 9 ftw!
---
PSN: darkus_f NNID: darkus_fer 2DS: 0447-5073-6549
Building a rig! i7-3770 :D 2GB RAM :( Intel HD4000 :/
#39MaxCHEATER64Posted 4/3/2014 3:23:07 AM
Windows 2000 master race
---
Specs: http://i.imgur.com/zkNfWZ0.png
#40KClubs23Posted 4/3/2014 3:52:02 AM
darkus_f posted...
Sephiroth Clone posted...

This. Windows 9 ftw!

I was talking about this with some friends the other week. We decided that the pattern is all part of a big marketing ploy by Microsoft. They release a crappy product that loads of people don't like, then when the next one comes along it only needs to be halfway decent for everyone to think it's amazing by comparison.

It's the whole New Coke & Coke Classic thing all over again.
---
Sarcasm is sooo hard to convey in a written format.