This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Shoprunner + Newegg = 6 days and counting

#1hitokiri13Posted 4/3/2014 1:42:43 AM
I kind of wish I selected ground shipping or Egg Saver. I bought items on Thursday hoping it will deliver on Monday and now past the Wednesday business day. Should I wait?

Shoprunner I hardly use it since I have Amazon and most prices are cheaper than Newegg but I got a year for free when I tried to cancel it. Shoprunner gives 2nd day shipping for free.
---
Originally Posted by Manicdan
using a OCed quad for torrenting is like robbing your local video store with a rocket launcher.
#2mikewu1Posted 4/3/2014 2:09:41 AM
Dont count non-business days
#3hitokiri13(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2014 5:54:40 AM
Yeah it suppose be between Friday through Saturday if I had it ship on Thursday with 2nd day shipping option. In fact usually inside California (which it did) or NJ (I used to live there) it's like less than 24 hours if I bought item in the during business day of Newegg.

I would count it 5 days but I added Saturday because they said it was suppose to be delivered on Saturday. I know Amazon 2nd day do this sometimes with UPS or Fedex. Not sure what shipper they use with Shoprunner because tracker is really new to me. Starts with C with 14 digit number.

Originally suppose to be delivered at the 28th of March . Now the date is moved to the 2nd of April. I find it funny how it ended up in a city that is like 10 hours away before that the item is in city about half an hour away.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5700922/shoprunner2day.PNG
---
Originally Posted by Manicdan
using a OCed quad for torrenting is like robbing your local video store with a rocket launcher.
#4Ivany2008Posted 4/3/2014 7:36:46 AM
just count your lucky stars your going to get it within 5 business days. I live in Newfoundland, Canada....it took me 2 weeks to get stuff from Newegg, and I got charged 3 forms of taxes on it. Provincial, Shipping, and Border
#5ConkerPosted 4/3/2014 8:06:51 AM
I live in Hawaii and have gotten shoprunner free for the past couple yrs and I've never had a late delivery with the free 2-day. I have even gotten a few orders in one day from Newegg! I'd think there must be something else that's an issue...was it backordered or had some kind of adjustment/change made to it?
---
Lets Go: Lions, Red Wings, Tigers, Pistons!
#6r0ge00Posted 4/3/2014 9:12:32 AM
No problems with Shoprunner here, even from a free account. Sounds like something you should be talking to Newegg about.
#7ThePCElitistPosted 4/3/2014 9:15:00 AM
Weird. I always select the slowest speed and get my stuff in like 2-3 days anyway. But there's a warehouse like 8 hours from where I live so yeah.
#8lost_withinPosted 4/3/2014 11:49:56 AM
I just want to say, I don't understand how Shoprunner makes any money?

I have had it for about 3 years and have never been charged a penny for it...
---
"The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity."
Harlan Ellison
#9r0ge00Posted 4/3/2014 11:50:51 AM
lost_within posted...
I just want to say, I don't understand how Shoprunner makes any money?

I have had it for about 3 years and have never been charged a penny for it...

I'm not really sure either, but I'm not going to complain about it.
#10qeoijlijwPosted 4/3/2014 2:05:43 PM
they make money by selling your info
they are data traders in disguise