This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Games coming out.

#1westwoodmPosted 4/3/2014 11:02:52 AM
I have a gtx 670 graphics card I5 2500 cpu and a ps4. I was wondering what games coming out this year should i get for what.? i know ps4 is for the exclusives and this year all the games i can get for pc. but i like siting on the couch playing games more then the pc, its a tough choice for me lol. I know pc games are cheaper, but idk .
What you guys think?
#2Ch3wyPosted 4/3/2014 11:04:12 AM
You know you can sit on the couch with a gamepad and play PC games right?

Anyways Goat Simulator just came out, get that.
---
How the hell can a octopus live outside of water anyways? This is so stupid. -Fade2black001
#3ShubPosted 4/3/2014 11:04:55 AM
If you like playing games from your couch, then why don't you buy an Xbox 360 controller for your PC and set it up so you can play it from your couch?
---
-What is best in life?
-To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.
#4Cool_Dude667Posted 4/3/2014 11:11:11 AM
^
Or a DS4 :D
---
Not changing this sig until Christ returns -- Started 30 A.D
3770K @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance | GTX 670 SLi
#5westwoodm(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2014 11:58:03 AM
thing is other people use the computer in my household as well. or are on the tv. so i cant do both.
It would be great just to use my pc on the couch.
#6Ch3wyPosted 4/3/2014 11:59:01 AM
westwoodm posted...
thing is other people use the computer in my household as well. or are on the tv. so i cant do both.
It would be great just to use my pc on the couch.

Tell those other people to **** off.
---
How the hell can a octopus live outside of water anyways? This is so stupid. -Fade2black001
#7ShubPosted 4/3/2014 12:01:50 PM
You can actually do both. Have the PC in the same room as the TV, have two cables coming out of the video card, one to the TV, one to a monitor, and switch between the two as needed.
It doesn't even have to be in the same room, you'll just have to have a long enough HDMI cable.
---
-What is best in life?
-To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.
#8Logical_OnePosted 4/3/2014 12:03:45 PM
Shub posted...
You can actually do both. Have the PC in the same room as the TV, have two cables coming out of the video card, one to the TV, one to a monitor, and switch between the two as needed.
It doesn't even have to be in the same room, you'll just have to have a long enough HDMI cable.

QFT.

You can also get a wireless HDMI adapter; yes, it works quite well.
---
---
Steam: LogicalOne / PSN: TheCoolBreeze / XBL: ZenTheShogun
#9pothocketPosted 4/3/2014 12:05:33 PM
Mark your territory, pee on your couch.
---
http://i.imgur.com/L2ASIya.gif
http://i.imgur.com/5hUcbcx.gif
#10KillerTrufflePosted 4/3/2014 12:08:59 PM
Shub posted...

I think his point is that when he's playing computer games, others are using the TV, or when he's got the TV/console, others are on the computer. I have a similar issue at my house - PC is right next to the 46" TV, but when I'm on the PC, my wife is watching TV, or when I'm using the TV, my wife uses the computer. Although I have everything needed to technically play PC on the TV (and I do on some occasions), I usually can't logistically because one or the other is already in use.
---
"How do I get rid of a Trojan Horse?" -Sailor_Kakashi
"Leave it outside the gates of Troy overnight." -Davel23