This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So is it official that PC master race supports WII U

#31reincarnator07Posted 4/6/2014 7:43:46 AM
Bellum_Sacrum posted...
PC master race cannot afford a console due to living in borderline third world countries with heavy taxation, does not have access to TV due to strict mom or older sibling and is just too casual to even bother with playing games on any hardware other than the one already owned for browsing Facebook and watching cat videos on youtube.

Of course it does not support the Wii U.

I thought to be a PC gamer, I had to spend ****tons on new GPUs every month. Have I been PC gaming wrong?
---
Fan of metal? Don't mind covers? Check out my youtube and give me some feedback
http://www.youtube.com/sircaballero
#32bobhome2Posted 4/6/2014 8:34:11 AM
I don't support any of them, though I may eventually pick one up. I just don't care about consoles at the moment.
#33SolidManifestPosted 4/6/2014 9:42:46 AM
KingDFizzle posted...
PC Master Race is above the fray.

LOL no. PC has BS wars with nVidia and AMD or Intel and AMD
---
Buddha says He who is in Continuous Hell never dies. Longevity is a big hardship in Continuous Hell
#34JKatarnPosted 4/6/2014 10:03:58 AM
I generally don't participate in the platform "wars" as I'd rather spend my free time playing the games I enjoy/doing something constructive. Of course I have some semblance of self esteem, so I'm not eligible.
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
#35JonWood007Posted 4/6/2014 10:26:14 AM
I support no console, but I guess Wii U complemented PC the best since Xbone and PS4 are largely redundant.
---
Desktop: Phenom II X4 965 | 8 GB DDR3 | GTX 580 | 1 TB HDD | W7 | 650W Antec | 1600x900
Laptop: A6 3400m | 4 GB DDR3 | HD 6520g | 500 GB HDD | W7 | 1366x768
#36Cade6669Posted 4/6/2014 10:44:46 AM(edited)
I used to be entertained by these fanboy wars, makes for great debate, but now I'm just tired of them. Like the discussion of the existence of god, no one's going to change any 's mind through simple debate and all we do is go back and forth with neither side gaining ground. Think and do what makes you happy, and leave others alone.
---
Origin - SuperKing61 Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/id/SuperKing61
I love you.
#37godplaysSNESPosted 4/6/2014 10:48:13 AM
The day Nintendo starts releasing games for PC, I'll never need to get a console or a handheld again
---
Super Mario Kart is the single best Mario Kart ever!
#38kobalobasileusPosted 4/6/2014 12:32:19 PM
It is my impression that the actual self-styled Master Race hate consoles and would never admit to playing any of them, nor any PC ports of "consolized" games.

However, the widespread opinion among new PC gamers and console migrants seems to be that since PC/PS4/XBONE are practically identical, PC is the best choice, while the WiiU is actually different enough to warrant a separate purchase.
#39LB3Posted 4/6/2014 7:37:07 PM
kobalobasileus posted...
It is my impression that the actual self-styled Master Race hate consoles and would never admit to playing any of them, nor any PC ports of "consolized" games.

However, the widespread opinion among new PC gamers and console migrants seems to be that since PC/PS4/XBONE are practically identical, PC is the best choice, while the WiiU is actually different enough to warrant a separate purchase.

The PS4 , XOne and PC are far more alike now but i still choose to go PC/PS4 because Sony always has a few exclusives i like and I get most nonexclusives on PC
---
PSN: Bwleon7 Steam: bwleon7
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves. -Albert Einstein
#40biohazard1775Posted 4/6/2014 7:53:57 PM
I'm probably going to end up with a Wii U over the PS4 and XBone.
---
http://i.imgur.com/AuuOUVo.png