This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So is it official that PC master race supports WII U

#41dennis941012(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2014 8:43:46 PM
godplaysSNES posted...
The day Nintendo starts releasing games for PC, I'll never need to get a console or a handheld again

so never/when emulator comes out
---
3DS FC: 5214-9942-1912
#42Blobs_Posted 4/6/2014 10:25:47 PM
I don't have a Wii U, or any of the current consoles for that matter. If I were to get one though, it would be the Wii U.

So I guess you could say I support it.
---
is haha
#43Grimlink132Posted 4/6/2014 11:08:54 PM
wonderful 101, pikmin 3, mario world, and monster hunter all have made me really like my wii u.
#44Skul_Posted 4/6/2014 11:44:16 PM
Wii U is the only console thats actually a console so yeah i suppose.
---
i5-2500::GTX770::8GB
League IGN [OCE]: theLEECH
#45Enigma149Posted 4/7/2014 10:23:33 AM
It's weird to see a place on this site where the Wii U isn't universally hated.

Though I suppose it does make more sense to go PC + Wii U than PC + PS4 or PC + X1.
---
"The winner is the gamer who gets to play all of the games, and the game developer who is recognized for the great games they made." -Retroxgamer0
#46ShadowThaReaperPosted 4/7/2014 1:30:29 PM
Enigma149 posted...
It's weird to see a place on this site where the Wii U isn't universally hated.

Wii U isn't universally hated anywhere.

It's just being painted in a bad light by journalists and EA, because Nintendo snubbed both of them. It seems universally hated on Neogaf and Reddit, but Neogaf is Sony drony headquarters, and Reddit has a bunch of Sony drony moderators on /r/games, who ban people for criticizing Sony too much.
#47ZeroRaiderPosted 4/7/2014 1:51:50 PM
The master race does not support peasantry. Nintendo's consoles in particular are rather egregious examples of how peasant hardware holds games back.

The Wii was terrible all last gen. We were all gaming at native 1080p on our PCs and then you had the piece of s*** Wii still running in standard definition. Luckily, Dolphin saved us.

The Wii U is the same story. They've only just now managed to catch up to 720p when we're all moving on to 4K.

No true PC gamer should be supporting Nintendo. When they fail they will have to go third party and we'll finally get proper versions of their games. See: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed on PC. Mario Kart 8 could've been just like that if Nintendo wasn't a peasant manufacturer.
#48ShadowThaReaperPosted 4/7/2014 1:56:53 PM
I bet you couldn't beat Punchout or Sin and Punishment, you casual.

Go back to playing crap like Diablo 3.
#49ClouddxPosted 4/7/2014 1:57:42 PM
ZeroRaider posted...
The master race does not support peasantry. Nintendo's consoles in particular are rather egregious examples of how peasant hardware holds games back.

The Wii was terrible all last gen. We were all gaming at native 1080p on our PCs and then you had the piece of s*** Wii still running in standard definition. Luckily, Dolphin saved us.

The Wii U is the same story. They've only just now managed to catch up to 720p when we're all moving on to 4K.

No true PC gamer should be supporting Nintendo. When they fail they will have to go third party and we'll finally get proper versions of their games. See: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed on PC. Mario Kart 8 could've been just like that if Nintendo wasn't a peasant manufacturer.

Gameplay > Graphics So I don't understand your point. Are you saying all PC gamers care about is graphics? If so, you're completely wrong.
---
i7-920 @ 3.6 // 770 GTX // 12 GB G.Skill Sniper Ram // PS3 // 360
FiiO e9+17 // AD700 + M50 // Deck Legend + 82 // DAS Ultimate S
#50ShadowThaReaperPosted 4/7/2014 2:04:50 PM
PC gamers care about casual crap like Diablo 3. Especially if it has online only DRM. The master race loves its DRM. That's why they bought Diablo 3 and the expansion in droves. Don't know where they get off on talking about other fanbases liking casual crap.