This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So is it official that PC master race supports WII U

#51ClouddxPosted 4/7/2014 2:07:23 PM
ShadowThaReaper posted...
PC gamers care about casual crap like Diablo 3. Especially if it has online only DRM. The master race loves its DRM. That's why they bought Diablo 3 and the expansion in droves. Don't know where they get off on talking about other fanbases liking casual crap.

Sarcasm doesn't translate well over the internet.
---
i7-920 @ 3.6 // 770 GTX // 12 GB G.Skill Sniper Ram // PS3 // 360
FiiO e9+17 // AD700 + M50 // Deck Legend + 82 // DAS Ultimate S
#52ZeroRaiderPosted 4/7/2014 7:54:46 PM
Clouddx posted...
ZeroRaider posted...
The master race does not support peasantry. Nintendo's consoles in particular are rather egregious examples of how peasant hardware holds games back.

The Wii was terrible all last gen. We were all gaming at native 1080p on our PCs and then you had the piece of s*** Wii still running in standard definition. Luckily, Dolphin saved us.

The Wii U is the same story. They've only just now managed to catch up to 720p when we're all moving on to 4K.

No true PC gamer should be supporting Nintendo. When they fail they will have to go third party and we'll finally get proper versions of their games. See: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed on PC. Mario Kart 8 could've been just like that if Nintendo wasn't a peasant manufacturer.

Gameplay > Graphics So I don't understand your point. Are you saying all PC gamers care about is graphics? If so, you're completely wrong.

Graphics and gameplay go hand-in-hand.

There is no reason for graphics to be artificially limited by a piece of software being held hostage to a peasant machine.

You can have graphics AND gameplay if the game is released on PC. Nintendo's games aren't released on the PC. Therefore, support of Nintendo is unacceptable. Nintendo's policies violate the spirit of freedom that PC gaming embodies.
#53crazyray47Posted 4/7/2014 8:10:43 PM
Darkstorm16 posted...
I say Sony is king Geoffrey, Microsoft is Kahleesi and Nintendo is John Snow

MS has all the gold so MS is King Joffrey, Sony cannot be kahleesi because she is not able to be that evil. Sony is the leader of the Army of Wildlings of free folk, and Nintendo is the Hound because they say screw them all. Ouya is Hodor. /topic
#54crazyray47Posted 4/7/2014 8:14:25 PM
ZeroRaider posted...
Clouddx posted...
ZeroRaider posted...
The master race does not support peasantry. Nintendo's consoles in particular are rather egregious examples of how peasant hardware holds games back.

The Wii was terrible all last gen. We were all gaming at native 1080p on our PCs and then you had the piece of s*** Wii still running in standard definition. Luckily, Dolphin saved us.

The Wii U is the same story. They've only just now managed to catch up to 720p when we're all moving on to 4K.

No true PC gamer should be supporting Nintendo. When they fail they will have to go third party and we'll finally get proper versions of their games. See: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed on PC. Mario Kart 8 could've been just like that if Nintendo wasn't a peasant manufacturer.

Gameplay > Graphics So I don't understand your point. Are you saying all PC gamers care about is graphics? If so, you're completely wrong.

There is no reason for graphics to be artificially limited by a piece of software being held hostage to a peasant machine.

You can have graphics AND gameplay if the game is released on PC. Nintendo's games aren't released on the PC. Therefore, support of Nintendo is unacceptable. Nintendo's policies violate the spirit of freedom that PC gaming embodies.

The spirit of PC gaming would not exist if it were not for the success of early Nintendo. Yeah, their graphics are garbage, but the last time I checked Sony and MS are fighting for the top peasant. Nintendo knows its place and just wants to make great games, who cares if the graphics aren't up to par if they can make a game that immerses you with game play instead of graphics.
#55SinfullyvannilaPosted 4/7/2014 8:33:16 PM
Grimlink132 posted...
wonderful 101, pikmin 3, mario world, and monster hunter all have made me really like my wii u.

High Five!

Pikmin was SOOOO good too.
---
Friend Code 3050-7626-8586 Abra/Sigilyph/Gothorita FS, PM me for FS trades.
#56dennis941012(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2014 8:35:51 PM
Sinfullyvannila posted...
Grimlink132 posted...
wonderful 101, pikmin 3, mario world, and monster hunter all have made me really like my wii u.

High Five!

what no lego city, donkey kong, and sonic lost world? :L
---
3DS FC: 5214-9942-1912
#57crazyray47Posted 4/7/2014 8:39:24 PM
dennis941012 posted...
Sinfullyvannila posted...
Grimlink132 posted...

High Five!

what no lego city, donkey kong, and sonic lost world? :L

Lego city was ok, donkey kong is a blast, and the only thing sonic has going for it is the Zelda and Yoshi DLC in the game.
#58ShadowThaReaperPosted 4/7/2014 9:28:40 PM
ZeroRaider posted...

Shut up shut up shut up.

http://i.imgur.com/ArKP5TL.png
#59PsythikPosted 4/8/2014 12:00:10 AM
Wii U is Nintendo's worst console since the Virtual Boy.
---
4670K | 2GB PNY GTX 770 OC | 8GB 1600 9-9-9-24 | 120GB SSD | 1TB WD Blue | Gigabyte Z87MX | BitFenix Phenom M (white) | Win8.1 Pro
http://imgur.com/KaTyP5o.jpg
#60ZeroRaiderPosted 4/8/2014 7:58:54 PM
Uhh, no, that would be the Wii. Being a standard definition console in this day and age was positively ridiculous.

We just have a warped perspective of the Wii, since we've been able to emulate it natively in high definition just a couple years after it hit the market. Our memories of playing the Wii are through the Dolphin emulator, not the Wii itself. If we had to play on the actual Wii hardware just a couple of years ago instead of just emulating it in HD and correcting its flaws we would not remember it so fondly.

The actual Wii console was a pile of s***.