This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Well, Humble Bundle is officially garbage..

#1PokenubPosted 4/10/2014 2:59:29 PM
Seriously.. a Pewdiepie thing? NO, I will not support a hack like that in any shape or form. And do you need to repeat the same things over and over?

Looks like I need a new bundle site, anyone got any recommendations?
---
Damn it.. I swear I had something for this..
#2QuestofChosenPosted 4/10/2014 3:00:16 PM
Stop being such a drama queen.
---
Currently Playing: Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
#3DiviDudePosted 4/10/2014 3:00:17 PM
Oh, melodrama.
#4Pokenub(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2014 3:00:24 PM
Pokenub posted...
And do you need to repeat the same things over and over?

Actually, thinking about it, this fits the bundle perfectly, because that's all that talentless loser does.
---
#5notSFFPosted 4/10/2014 3:00:33 PM
You're seriously going to drop humble bundle for endorsing someone you don't like? Talk about petty.

Note: I myself really can't stand Pewdie, but boycotting HB over this seems stupid.
---
SteamID: tsff20
Xbox Gamer Tag: TSFF19
#6xanthan1Posted 4/10/2014 3:01:44 PM
So you have no idea what "garbage" means and are an incredibly petty person.

Good to know.
#7Pokenub(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2014 3:02:16 PM
notSFF posted...
You're seriously going to drop humble bundle for endorsing someone you don't like? Talk about petty.

Note: I myself really can't stand Pewdie, but boycotting HB over this seems stupid.

He gives EVERYTHING about gaming a bad name. He promotes the stereotype that gamers all all loud shrieking morons with an IQ lower than a bucket of paste. He is a untalented cultural pollutant.
---
#8Hanlo_is_backPosted 4/10/2014 3:03:44 PM
I know how you feel, op. I'm still boycotting Guitar World for having an article on a band I don't like
---
It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum, and I'm all out of gum
#9CELTEKKPosted 4/10/2014 3:04:39 PM
Pokenub posted...
notSFF posted...

He gives EVERYTHING about gaming a bad name. He promotes the stereotype that gamers all all loud shrieking morons with an IQ lower than a bucket of paste. He is a untalented cultural pollutant.

this. pewdiepie is a blight on gaming.
---
psn:celtekk|steam:celtekk
3770k@4.8
#10Pokenub(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2014 3:06:23 PM
xanthan1 posted...
So you have no idea what "garbage" means and are an incredibly petty person.

Good to know.

Even if I weren't being petty about Pewdie, Surgeon Simulator (Done before), Guacamelee (like 2 weeks ago or something? Very recent). QWOP for.. yeah no.

Pay 5 dollars for an Early Access game and Garrys Mod.. who by now DOESN'T have garrys mod..

And then for the last two, you have to pay 10 dollars to get Probably Archery, a fun novelty game I haven't seen before, but 10 dollars? No. It's 9.99 normally, so if you wanted that game alone, now is an OK time to get it, but you're left with a ton of other useless games.

And for State of Decay, I have no real opinion on as I haven't played it, but for 15 dollars I would rather just get a game I know I'd like.
---