This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Well, Humble Bundle is officially garbage..

#21QuestofChosenPosted 4/10/2014 3:17:11 PM
Pokenub posted...
I'm not really being a drama queen, considering it's been getting progressively worse as the weeks went by. This was just the final straw for me. A ton more audiobook and ebook bundles, silly audio games, which the majority was average as best.

That is the way Humble Bundles have been for the past year. Ebooks, audio books, android games, and repeats. Maybe Humble should switch back to only 6-7 bundles a year instead.
---
Currently Playing: Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
#22Pokenub(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2014 3:17:14 PM
my_name_is_Ed posted...
Pokenub posted...
I'm not really being a drama queen, considering it's been getting progressively worse as the weeks went by. This was just the final straw for me. A ton more audiobook and ebook bundles, silly audio games, which the majority was average as best.

you are being a drama queen. You refuse to buy a bundle of games simply because you dislike a single person's personality who has absolutely nothing to do with creating the games.

But it's ok, cause as long as you dont buy the games, no one will think you watch PDP.

No, I'm refusing to buy the bundle because I have the majority of games on there, because they recycle. The PewDiePie thing is the last straw.
---
Damn it.. I swear I had something for this..
#23Pokenub(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2014 3:17:55 PM
QuestofChosen posted...
Pokenub posted...

That is the way Humble Bundles have been for the past year. Ebooks, audio books, android games, and repeats. Maybe Humble should switch back to only 6-7 bundles a year instead.

I'd be up for that, if they actually put good games on there that haven't been on there a ton before.
---
Damn it.. I swear I had something for this..
#24QuestofChosenPosted 4/10/2014 3:22:01 PM
Pokenub posted...
QuestofChosen posted...
Pokenub posted...

I'd be up for that, if they actually put good games on there that haven't been on there a ton before.

It would be the same as it is now then. Insane new bundles every 2-3 months except people wouldn't be able buy the good repeats or ebooks if they are interested in those.
---
Currently Playing: Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
#25JKatarnPosted 4/10/2014 3:23:18 PM
Pokenub posted...
notSFF posted...
You're seriously going to drop humble bundle for endorsing someone you don't like? Talk about petty.

Note: I myself really can't stand Pewdie, but boycotting HB over this seems stupid.

He gives EVERYTHING about gaming a bad name. He promotes the stereotype that gamers all all loud shrieking morons with an IQ lower than a bucket of paste. He is a untalented cultural pollutant.

I think gaming forums/sites do a pretty good job of that without any assistance from him :p
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
#26Nmilek1Posted 4/10/2014 3:27:50 PM(edited)
Don't care about the faux internet outrage he's some guy that makes stupid videos on the internet and gets his many followers to buy a charity bundle what a prick. Big deal people making stupid gaming related **** was around long before Youtube.

As for the quality of the bundle the real topic worth discussing it's pure **** Guacamelee is the only saving grace there worth throwing down a little for if you don't own it already.

And we are talking about giving things a bad name on the Gamefaq's message boards? You have actually read these forums before right?
#27JKatarnPosted 4/10/2014 3:26:49 PM(edited)
PepsiWithCoke posted...
So you're going to complain about pewdiepie, And not the declining quality of the bundles and greed on the part of HB?

You can pay a minimum of $1 and even allocate that small amount as you wish and typically the BTA price is $3/4 for 5-7 games, how is this greedy again? Perhaps you wish they'd cut out the charities, offer nothing but AAA games and present them to you on a silver USB drive atop a satin pillow for 50c....lol. Ladies and gentleman, I give you.... the entitlement generation.
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
#28snesmaster40Posted 4/10/2014 3:27:41 PM
Check out Bundlestars. They have some nice bundles
---
Are we not men?
#29ChaapPosted 4/10/2014 3:29:41 PM
dear lord, your life must be fantastically easy to get so worked up about a video game bundle tie-in promotion
---
"Some people are just dumb"
#30Arucard05Posted 4/10/2014 3:32:55 PM
God, TC. You are acting pretty immature.

Now excuse me. I have a full schedule of boycotting anything that Phil Fish was directly or indirectly involved in.
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
B<3R Well, I am an Aussie babe