This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Well, Humble Bundle is officially garbage..

#31Pokenub(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2014 2:35:47 PM
Childish outrage is the only way to voice anything nowdays. If I hadn't, would any of you be here? I got my point across and I had to put little effort in for you to see my point of view.
---
Damn it.. I swear I had something for this..
#32xanthan1Posted 4/10/2014 2:39:17 PM
Pokenub posted...
Childish outrage is the only way to voice anything nowdays. If I hadn't, would any of you be here? I got my point across and I had to put little effort in for you to see my point of view.

You're point of view is that you don't like a charity event both for not being up to your standards and for being associated with someone who while a bit of a fool is no horrible enough to warrant the way you act.

Grow up.
#33popping4itPosted 4/10/2014 2:39:18 PM
humble bundle is garbage started by venture capitalists. just give all proceeds to the developers.
---
whens mahvel?
#34Pokenub(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2014 2:42:03 PM
xanthan1 posted...
Pokenub posted...

You're point of view is that you don't like a charity event both for not being up to your standards and for being associated with someone who while a bit of a fool is no horrible enough to warrant the way you act.

Grow up.

No, childish would be asking "You are point of view"?
"is no horrible enough"?

In any case, my point is that they repeat their stuff over and over, getting to the point where I own all of the games on a few bundles because they've appeared before. It'd be better to put different games, it's not as if there's a lack of good indie games.
---
#35Rexdragon125Posted 4/10/2014 2:45:17 PM
Here's an idea that might sound a little weird. If there's something on the Internet you don't like, such as PewDie or the current Humble Bundle selection, you can ignore it. Go outside or something.
#36JKatarnPosted 4/10/2014 2:55:23 PM
Chaap posted...
dear lord, your life must be fantastically easy to get so worked up about a video game bundle tie-in promotion

Typically it's the lack of a meaningful life that causes people to get so worked up over trivialities.
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
#37JKatarnPosted 4/10/2014 2:58:17 PM(edited)
Rexdragon125 posted...
Here's an idea that might sound a little weird. If there's something on the Internet you don't like, such as PewDie or the current Humble Bundle selection, you can ignore it. Go outside or something.

Now now, you know they can't stand direct solar/social exposure. They need to stay sequestered in their basement/attic lairs to survive....that and hotpockets. Not that I endorse PewDiePie in any way, but I don't care enough to make a thread complaining about it.
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
#38R i c kPosted 4/10/2014 2:59:48 PM
Surprised nobody's mentioned it yet but this isn't even the first time PDP has been on Humble Bundle. I believe it's the second but if he's on the Weekly Sale now then he may have been on there before without me knowing since I don't often check that section.

And as much as I agree with a lot of the PDP negativity, that's no reason to stop supporting indies devs and/or charities.
---
The SilentCaay Channel - www.youtube.com/user/silentcaay
Competitive gaming featuring APB: Reloaded, Hearthstone and others.
#39Pokenub(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2014 3:01:29 PM
R i c k posted...
Surprised nobody's mentioned it yet but this isn't even the first time PDP has been on Humble Bundle. I believe it's the second but if he's on the Weekly Sale now then he may have been on there before without me knowing since I don't often check that section.

And as much as I agree with a lot of the PDP negativity, that's no reason to stop supporting indies devs and/or charities.

While it is nice to support charity and devs, both the devs and the charities are repeating over and over, I'm sure there are more than 10 charities out there and more than 10 developers out there..
---
#40JKatarnPosted 4/10/2014 3:02:19 PM
R i c k posted...

Yes, despite PDP's toxicity the charity he's endorsing/sponsoring seems very worthwhile.
---