This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Well, Humble Bundle is officially garbage..

#41NotQuiteAFreakPosted 4/10/2014 3:07:25 PM
Pokenub posted...
notSFF posted...
You're seriously going to drop humble bundle for endorsing someone you don't like? Talk about petty.

Note: I myself really can't stand Pewdie, but boycotting HB over this seems stupid.

He gives EVERYTHING about gaming a bad name. He promotes the stereotype that gamers all all loud shrieking morons with an IQ lower than a bucket of paste. He is a untalented cultural pollutant.

To be fair, judging from your posts in this thread, you don't give gaming a good name either.
---
Not changing sig till we get a sequel to Freedom Fighters.
Started 13/4/2010
#42Pokenub(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2014 3:08:13 PM
JKatarn posted...
R i c k posted...
Surprised nobody's mentioned it yet but this isn't even the first time PDP has been on Humble Bundle. I believe it's the second but if he's on the Weekly Sale now then he may have been on there before without me knowing since I don't often check that section.

And as much as I agree with a lot of the PDP negativity, that's no reason to stop supporting indies devs and/or charities.

Yes, despite PDP's toxicity the charity he's endorsing/sponsoring seems very worthwhile.

Then donate to the charity, why do you need games to be the only thing making you donate? I have about 10 charities, each I donate 20 dollars a fortnight to and I don't get anything out of it. (Although to be fair, 1 is red cross which I donate blood rather than money)
---
Damn it.. I swear I had something for this..
#43Pokenub(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2014 3:08:37 PM
NotQuiteAFreak posted...
Pokenub posted...
notSFF posted...
You're seriously going to drop humble bundle for endorsing someone you don't like? Talk about petty.

Note: I myself really can't stand Pewdie, but boycotting HB over this seems stupid.

He gives EVERYTHING about gaming a bad name. He promotes the stereotype that gamers all all loud shrieking morons with an IQ lower than a bucket of paste. He is a untalented cultural pollutant.

To be fair, judging from your posts in this thread, you don't give gaming a good name either.

In what way?
---
#44Pokenub(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2014 3:09:34 PM
Pokenub posted...
NotQuiteAFreak posted...
Pokenub posted...
notSFF posted...

In what way?

Oh, not to mention, my posts may get about 50 different people looking at them. He gets WAY too many people watching them and getting bad impressions on gamers.
---
#45Dragonspawn1319Posted 4/10/2014 3:13:14 PM
Pokenub posted...
Childish outrage is the only way to voice anything nowdays. If I hadn't, would any of you be here? I got my point across and I had to put little effort in for you to see my point of view.

We're here because your making a fool of yourself. No one actually cares about your opinion, this is the internet.

It's a charity fundraiser man, of course they are going to repeat things. They take what they can get. Do you get mad that the girl scouts only sell the same cookies every year? Or that the Salvation Army always has clothes?
#46SpazH3dPosted 4/10/2014 3:13:52 PM
The money goes to charity and for kids. Why would you care, even if hitler or ted bundy supported this? He doesn't get the full benefit.
---
- My vision is augmented
#47Pokenub(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2014 3:15:44 PM
Dragonspawn1319 posted...
Pokenub posted...
Childish outrage is the only way to voice anything nowdays. If I hadn't, would any of you be here? I got my point across and I had to put little effort in for you to see my point of view.

We're here because your making a fool of yourself. No one actually cares about your opinion, this is the internet.

It's a charity fundraiser man, of course they are going to repeat things. They take what they can get. Do you get mad that the girl scouts only sell the same cookies every year? Or that the Salvation Army always has clothes?

If they spent a year or so selling expensive brand name clothes and then cut to selling rags, then yes, I would be upset.

That's exactly the state of the bundles now.
---
#48Pokenub(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2014 3:16:14 PM
SpazH3d posted...
The money goes to charity and for kids. Why would you care, even if hitler or ted bundy supported this? He doesn't get the full benefit.

Cool, so you'd support the same thing Hitler does? Nice job there.
---
#49Dragonspawn1319Posted 4/10/2014 3:18:01 PM
Pokenub posted...
Pokenub posted...

If they spent a year or so selling expensive brand name clothes and then cut to selling rags, then yes, I would be upset.

That's exactly the state of the bundles now.

Like I said, it's a charity. If people stop donating brand name clothes, then obviously they won't have any. I guess you'll have to go out & actually pay full price for your sean jeans.
#50gastamanPosted 4/10/2014 3:18:32 PM
Do you get mad that the girl scouts only sell the same cookies every year?

LOL
---
//Intel// Core i7 2600k @ 4.2 //Gigabyte// Z68X-UD7-B3 //MSI// 3x GTX 580 Lightning SLi
//Corsair// 650D / H100 / 120 GB Force 3 / 12 GB Dominator / AX1200