This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Well, Humble Bundle is officially garbage..

#51Pokenub(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2014 4:19:29 PM
Dragonspawn1319 posted...
Pokenub posted...
Dragonspawn1319 posted...
Pokenub posted...
Childish outrage is the only way to voice anything nowdays. If I hadn't, would any of you be here? I got my point across and I had to put little effort in for you to see my point of view.

We're here because your making a fool of yourself. No one actually cares about your opinion, this is the internet.

It's a charity fundraiser man, of course they are going to repeat things. They take what they can get. Do you get mad that the girl scouts only sell the same cookies every year? Or that the Salvation Army always has clothes?

If they spent a year or so selling expensive brand name clothes and then cut to selling rags, then yes, I would be upset.

That's exactly the state of the bundles now.

Like I said, it's a charity. If people stop donating brand name clothes, then obviously they won't have any. I guess you'll have to go out & actually pay full price for your sean jeans.

Unless they have a huge shed full of brand name clothes they could sell, but don't.
---
Damn it.. I swear I had something for this..
#52SpazH3dPosted 4/10/2014 4:19:32 PM
Pokenub posted...
SpazH3d posted...
The money goes to charity and for kids. Why would you care, even if hitler or ted bundy supported this? He doesn't get the full benefit.

Cool, so you'd support the same thing Hitler does? Nice job there.

Yesh.
---
- My vision is augmented
#53TropicMoon10Posted 4/10/2014 4:21:04 PM
As obnoxious as he is, it's still a charity helping out the needy. And he's done a lot for the indie scene with his popularity and dedication to the genre (even though indie isn't a genre at all, but you get my point).

I can't hate him, but I avoid his videos like the plague.
---
http://i.imgur.com/N9lTE.jpg
#54_Zero1_Posted 4/10/2014 4:23:08 PM
Pokenub posted...
who by now DOESN'T have garrys mod..

I do not. I dont even know what the game or mod or whatever it is, is about
---
i5 3570k| Radeon HD 7950| 16GB 1600mhz DDR3| Asrock Z77 Pro4| Coolmaster V8 CPU Cooler| W7| 1.7TB HDD/256GB SSD
#55calcyclePosted 4/10/2014 4:23:33 PM
Speedrunners is actually a really good game, I recommend it to anyone who enjoys multiplayer party games.
---
Do not add to the Chocolate of Coach, or worship false Bills for this will imprison thou within the Blood Harvest finale for all eternity
Steam: Albatrossing
#56SlaynPosted 4/10/2014 4:24:11 PM
I don't like Pewdie, but man.... I love all the butthurt his haters get. Their tears are delicious. You know if you made millions acting like an idiot on Youtube playing video games, you'd do the same.
---
You can spend $400 on a console and $400 on a cheap PC, or you can spend $800 to build your own and have the best of both worlds.
#57cod4lyfe1997Posted 4/10/2014 4:29:41 PM
Maybe he gives bad impressions, but he sure gives a lot of good impressions to the audience he caters to, stop being such a debbie downer, not everyone thinks like you do
---
Thank you to all those who serve our country :)
My username isn't referring to Call of Duty :)
#58BeknessPosted 4/10/2014 4:33:37 PM
The FB comments are right there with you, TC.
---
http://www.bewaretherobotsquad.com/ R<3B xx
Babes & I Now Playing - Mercenary Kings Babes & I Now Reading - Kill Your Boss & All American Girl
#59minjonator1234Posted 4/10/2014 4:35:08 PM
If you don't like the charity, but want the games, I'd say just give all of the money directly to humble by giving all of the money to "Humble Tip". two birds with one stone
---
"Well what the f*** am I supposed to do with that!?" - The Marvelous Breadfish, upon realizing a girl doesn't like movie dates.
#60arleasPosted 4/10/2014 4:36:06 PM
Pewdiepie is the Justin Bieber of Video game "vloggers" (or whatever it is you want to call what he does).

I don't like the guy but I'm not in his target demographic. I can totally understand not wanting to buy a bundle that might somehow benefit the guy, but to say "I need a new bundle site" over it is just plain stupid and childish (more so than Pewdiepie acts in his videos).

I really think TC is just posting about this because he knows that he'll get tons of responses from people who are likely just as jealous and that way he can sleep comfortably at night knowing that he's not the only one.
---
http://raptr.com/badge/arleas/uc.png
http://www.speedtest.net/result/3201564081.png