This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Well, Humble Bundle is officially garbage..

#71DuellePosted 4/10/2014 5:48:07 PM
I've only been following Humble Bundle for... two months, it looks like? Whenever they did Humble Indie Bundle 11. Got a bunch of games I've heard are aces, and every one I've played so far is awesome. And just this week I got Humble Android Bundle 9. Which appears to now have 9 games as part of it. I've not yet played all of them, but what I have played is great. So... I dunno that I'd say HB is "officially garbage."

seems to be a great deal, and I'm a fan of it now. So I, personally, hope they DO some repeats so I can catch up on great games. And if they repeat a bunch of games you already have, and you don't want to buy, well... don't buy. Save your money for that week. Or don't, go buy a cheeseburger or something. Buy the bundle anyways but crank the slider up to 100% charity, and then donate the steam codes for the games to less fortunate gamers. There should be something, other than complaining on gamefaqs, I would think.

I'm still not sure what PDP has to do with this, other than he picked the games and the charity. So, if you think it's a crappy selection, shouldn't you blame him, and not HB? Seems like you hate him anyways. But it's not like he gets any money for you buying the bundles, just Save the Children and the devs. So... don't click on his page and give him ad revenue. Seems like it solves that problem.
#72Pokenub(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2014 5:49:36 PM
Hanlo_is_back posted...
Jokes about murder/mental illnesses/etc = acceptable

Jokes about rape = BOYCOTT

Who said jokes about either of those are acceptable? To you maybe rape jokes are just fine, however I know several people who have had it happen and they find any reference to it painful and that's saying it lightly.
---
Damn it.. I swear I had something for this..
#73sonic_man00Posted 4/10/2014 5:51:21 PM
Duelle posted...
I've only been following Humble Bundle for... two months, it looks like? Whenever they did Humble Indie Bundle 11. Got a bunch of games I've heard are aces, and every one I've played so far is awesome. And just this week I got Humble Android Bundle 9. Which appears to now have 9 games as part of it. I've not yet played all of them, but what I have played is great. So... I dunno that I'd say HB is "officially garbage."

seems to be a great deal, and I'm a fan of it now. So I, personally, hope they DO some repeats so I can catch up on great games. And if they repeat a bunch of games you already have, and you don't want to buy, well... don't buy. Save your money for that week. Or don't, go buy a cheeseburger or something. Buy the bundle anyways but crank the slider up to 100% charity, and then donate the steam codes for the games to less fortunate gamers. There should be something, other than complaining on gamefaqs, I would think.

I'm still not sure what PDP has to do with this, other than he picked the games and the charity. So, if you think it's a crappy selection, shouldn't you blame him, and not HB? Seems like you hate him anyways. But it's not like he gets any money for you buying the bundles, just Save the Children and the devs. So... don't click on his page and give him ad revenue. Seems like it solves that problem.

Eh..It wasn't as good as 2013/Early 14. 13 we got Team17, Telltale, WB, Origin, And in early 14, We got Indie X (To The Moon, heck yeah), Sid Meier (Civ 4 for 1 dollar? YYYEAAAHHH!), And XI (Dust, Guacamelee, The Swapper, Giana Sisters). Then, We got a bunch of meh bundles.
---
Windows 8 - AMD Dual-Core E-3000 - 4 GB RAM - ATi Radeon HD 6310
I will change this sig when Gabe posts a picture of himself eating a Twinkie.
#74OrgeLambartPosted 4/10/2014 6:06:27 PM
people just the on Piediepie because he gets mad paid off his youtube videos, too many people are jelly he's making tons of loot for playing games, while their twitch barely manages to get 2 followers..

That is why people hate on Piediepie. or whatever his name is.
---
Xboxlive - Orge Lambart , Steam ID - Orge Lambart, PSN - Orgelambart
#75Unversed66Posted 4/10/2014 6:15:24 PM(edited)
Pokenub posted...
notSFF posted...
You're seriously going to drop humble bundle for endorsing someone you don't like? Talk about petty.

Note: I myself really can't stand Pewdie, but boycotting HB over this seems stupid.

He gives EVERYTHING about gaming a bad name. He promotes the stereotype that gamers all all loud shrieking morons with an IQ lower than a bucket of paste. He is a untalented cultural pollutant.

Yup because being a complete A-hole on the internet makes you soooo much of a better person then he is. >.>
#76WhyitEarpPosted 4/10/2014 6:14:49 PM
Jesus get the sand out of your v****a
#77Pokenub(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2014 6:17:07 PM
Unversed66 posted...
Pokenub posted...
notSFF posted...
You're seriously going to drop humble bundle for endorsing someone you don't like? Talk about petty.

Note: I myself really can't stand Pewdie, but boycotting HB over this seems stupid.

He gives EVERYTHING about gaming a bad name. He promotes the stereotype that gamers all all loud shrieking morons with an IQ lower than a bucket of paste. He is a untalented cultural pollutant.

Yup because be a complete A-hole on the internet makes you soooo much of a better person then he is. >.>

Ok, everyone is saying I'm being a bad person, but how? Because I think the quality of the bundles has dropped? Because they are using a person who makes RAPE jokes to get more purchases?

Seriously, all I'm doing is saying my opinion. You are all the people who keep replying, if you had an issue, you'd just ignore my post, but no, you decide to troll and start throwing abuse towards me.
---
#78Unversed66Posted 4/10/2014 6:19:19 PM(edited)
Pokenub posted...
Unversed66 posted...
Pokenub posted...
notSFF posted...

Yup because be a complete A-hole on the internet makes you soooo much of a better person then he is. >.>

Ok, everyone is saying I'm being a bad person, but how? Because I think the quality of the bundles has dropped? Because they are using a person who makes RAPE jokes to get more purchases?

Seriously, all I'm doing is saying my opinion. You are all the people who keep replying, if you had an issue, you'd just ignore my post, but no, you decide to troll and start throwing abuse towards me.

If you can't answer that first question, then don't even bother bringing it up. >.>
#79Cactuar512Posted 4/10/2014 6:19:29 PM
QuestofChosen posted...
Stop being such a drama queen.

---
Fallout 2>NV>1>3>Every other Fallout game. Don't agree? I don't care.
GameFAQs, where everyone trolls everyone
#80Pokenub(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2014 6:19:51 PM
Unversed66 posted...
Pokenub posted...
Unversed66 posted...
Pokenub posted...
notSFF posted...

If you can't answer that first question, then don't even bother bringing it up. >.>

There was no question.. I don't even know how to deal with trolls like you..
---