This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Well, Humble Bundle is officially garbage..

#81Unversed66Posted 4/10/2014 5:22:46 PM
"Ok, everyone is saying I'm being a bad person, but how?" That's a question, is it not? -_-
#82Pokenub(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2014 5:25:08 PM
Unversed66 posted...
"Ok, everyone is saying I'm being a bad person, but how?" That's a question, is it not? -_-

I think the badness on my part is for not supporting a charity. However, I do support other charities with no benefit to myself, however if I'm going to be offered anything for my services, giving me something I already have is rather pointless.

It'd be like getting a sticker for donating 2 dollars, then each time you donated, you got another of the same sticker. You had no way of refusing it, you just get overrun by stickers.
---
Damn it.. I swear I had something for this..
#83Unversed66Posted 4/10/2014 5:31:03 PM(edited)
Pokenub posted...
Unversed66 posted...

I think the badness on my part is for not supporting a charity. However, I do support other charities with no benefit to myself, however if I'm going to be offered anything for my services, giving me something I already have is rather pointless.

It'd be like getting a sticker for donating 2 dollars, then each time you donated, you got another of the same sticker. You had no way of refusing it, you just get overrun by stickers.

The badness on your part is speaking horrible about a person you do not know. Pewdie isn't doing anything to you, and even if he did give gaming a bad name so what? Gamefaqs has been doing that part for years.
#84Surprise_CactusPosted 4/10/2014 5:45:47 PM
Maximum Autism
---
The Windmill the Second is not just for show!
http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/9106/windmill2ndshl.jpg
#85Xeeh_BitzPosted 4/10/2014 5:47:10 PM
TC a jealous hater
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#86Unversed66Posted 4/10/2014 5:57:44 PM
YouTube luminary, PewDiePie, has reached 25 million subscribers! To celebrate, PewDiePie wants to save the children with the Humble Weekly Sale. You too can help by paying what you want for seven superb games while supporting charity.

I got this from a Humble email, whether you like Pewdie or not this goes toward a great foundation.
#87tweetyweetyPosted 4/10/2014 6:04:55 PM(edited)
Unversed66 posted...
YouTube luminary, PewDiePie, has reached 25 million subscribers! To celebrate, PewDiePie wants to save the children with the Humble Weekly Sale. You too can help by paying what you want for seven superb games while supporting charity.

I got this from a Humble email, whether you like Pewdie or not this goes toward a great foundation.

Yeah, but if you help those children then somehow someone might associate you with Pewdie for some reason or something and he's just so not what a true gamer is like so to hell with the kids!

(I don't care much for the guy either, but that's a lame reason to not help a charity.)
#88somebody336Posted 4/10/2014 6:07:07 PM
Wow >_> You guys sure do like feeding trolls :/
---
TBWNN's grumpy old man >:/
#89Unversed66Posted 4/10/2014 6:08:39 PM
tweetyweety posted...
Unversed66 posted...

Yeah, but if you help those children then somehow someone might associate you with Pewdie for some reason or something and he's just so not what a true gamer is like so to hell with the kids!

(I don't care much for the guy either, but that's a lame reason to not help a charity.)

Yeah I didn't even know about a charity from him till I looked at my email a couple of minutes ago. Was like Ohhhh thats why TC brought up the charity thing because I know I never said anything about it.
#90AirTeasePosted 4/10/2014 6:14:10 PM
ITT: A bunch of people upset because someone popular is doing something nice.

Some sad people up in here.