This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Well, Humble Bundle is officially garbage..

#91ArkonBladePosted 4/10/2014 7:20:57 PM
Its going to charity not to pewdiepie.

I don't care for the guy either but wouldn't stop me from buying it.
---
PC game sales= more games then you could ever dream of owning.
PSN - ArkonBlade XBL - The Wolf Shadow STEAM - ArkonBlade
#92GeminiX7Posted 4/10/2014 7:23:46 PM
AirTease posted...
ITT: A bunch of people upset because someone popular is doing something nice.

Some sad people up in here.

It's GFAQs, "Chemical Toilet of the Internet". It wouldn't be right if people weren't being petty, entitled douchebags. Especially if it involves hating both popular e-celebrities and screwing over impoverished children. It'd be like not puckering up when your under the mistletoe.
---
NNID/PSN/GT: GeminiX7
FC: 0748-3100-6541 [FS: Tangelia, Ivysaur, and Maractus]
#93Fou LuPosted 4/10/2014 8:01:05 PM
What does it matter? Those games were either in previous bundles, or aren't worth it. It's a wasted bundle, so why rage?
---
I smolder with generic rage.
#94Unversed66Posted 4/10/2014 8:03:35 PM
Fou Lu posted...
What does it matter? Those games were either in previous bundles, or aren't worth it. It's a wasted bundle, so why rage?

First off, there may be people who don't have those games, plus its for a good charity too. And no ones raging, come one now. >.>
#95chrpskwkPosted 4/10/2014 8:04:36 PM
Marioface5 posted...
Pokenub posted...
I'm not really being a drama queen, considering it's been getting progressively worse as the weeks went by. This was just the final straw for me. A ton more audiobook and ebook bundles, silly audio games, which the majority was average as best.

I hate it when charity sites don't offer me bundles of exactly what I want for a price of my choosing.

---
t*m2f :3
its gonna be like woodstock cept with swag
#96OrgeLambartPosted 4/10/2014 8:13:09 PM
so many people hating on Pewdie for making dem 6 millions playing games... Don't hate, appreciate. Maybe if you weren't so ragey people would want to watch your videos tooo...
---
Xboxlive - Orge Lambart , Steam ID - Orge Lambart, PSN - Orgelambart
#97harcoreblazerPosted 4/10/2014 8:33:07 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#98Pokenub(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2014 8:36:13 PM
harcoreblazer posted...
Pokenub posted...
notSFF posted...
You're seriously going to drop humble bundle for endorsing someone you don't like? Talk about petty.

Note: I myself really can't stand Pewdie, but boycotting HB over this seems stupid.

He gives EVERYTHING about gaming a bad name. He promotes the stereotype that gamers all all loud shrieking morons with an IQ lower than a bucket of paste. He is a untalented cultural pollutant.

And you promote the stereotype that gamers are .... who refuse to buy something for superficial reasons.

One thread, on a forum. Not a ****ton of videos showing how much of a **** I am.
---
Damn it.. I swear I had something for this..
#99r0ge00Posted 4/11/2014 6:56:03 AM
Lol, dude above got modded for that? Wow....

QuestofChosen posted...
That is the way Humble Bundles have been for the past year. Ebooks, audio books, android games, and repeats. Maybe Humble should switch back to only 6-7 bundles a year instead.

That would be nice. I personally don't care about the extra stuff as long as the main bundles and the occasional weekly bundle are at least decent. As for the game selection for this particular one being poor, is is likely these the only devs that wanted to be associated with the person who put his name on the bundle.
#100Bellum_SacrumPosted 4/11/2014 7:09:17 AM
Pokenub posted...
notSFF posted...
You're seriously going to drop humble bundle for endorsing someone you don't like? Talk about petty.

Note: I myself really can't stand Pewdie, but boycotting HB over this seems stupid.

He gives EVERYTHING about gaming a bad name. He promotes the stereotype that gamers all all loud shrieking morons with an IQ lower than a bucket of paste. He is a untalented cultural pollutant.

Rofl, "gamers" are a different kind of breed now, like an elitist subculture made of unemployed no-lifers, neckbeards and children rite?
---
"Now go ahead and leap ignorantly to the defense of wealthy game companies who don't know or care about you."