This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Weird things you do while playing games?

#111pozertronPosted 4/11/2014 11:54:12 AM
I slap my leg with a nearby long object *the safe end of the knife usually* whenever i see a loading screen.
---
Any game with a time limit must burn in hell...with the exception of Fallout 1, Mana Khemia and Mana Khemia 2 since those were actually good.
#112JLKrombacherPosted 4/11/2014 12:06:03 PM
If I am playing online competitive multiplayer I like to string together the most random words and belittle people while I am playing. Never, ever do I do this chat but rather just to myself out load in my own house. Even if I am getting my butt kicked.

When I played WoW. There was a few times while raiding I left my headset on and people heard the strange s*** I was saying. Not to my teammates but to random trash mobs I was in charge of tanking. I think it just helps me focus. This happened a lot in Karazhan and ICC.
---
FC: 4141-3039-6866
Bug: Lediba, Beautifly, Venomoth
#113SefyrothPosted 4/11/2014 12:09:22 PM
Move and attack in time with the music I'm listening to.
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kuro64
http://tf2b.com/tf2/item/76561197967620233/810171751
#114DrakillionPosted 4/11/2014 12:18:22 PM
In a multiplayer game, I find myself rubbing, licking and pressing my lips every time I die.

I usually play while standing up after 40 minutes of play for 15 minutes. It makes me feel not lazy haha

I tend to do commentary as if I wer in an LP when playing action-adventure games and RPG's after a good day. This kind of freaks me out because I'm talking to nobody but myself and I can't help it.

When I rage quit because my team mates in BF3 are a bunch of idiots, I always stand up, then quit the game.

When playing survival horror games, and when I know something bad's going to happen, I get closer to the tv, lean forward, give my best "death stare" and start pumping myself up by yelling profanities at the game in my mind. "**** you jump scare! I know you're there!" or "*****, get your uncanny valley ass out of here!"

When I die in an anticlimactic way, I usually make a small raspberry. You know, when you stick out your tongue, compress your lips and blow.

I rub my forehead with the back of my hand every time I lose in a fighting game.

Lastly, I sometimes make over exaggerated facial expressions depending on how I feel. Do I feel like a bad ass? Got that rage-inducing grin ready. Am I happy because I'm doing good? A big, toothy smile. Do I feel annoyed. Furrowed brows with pouty lips. WTF was that? Tilted head with, raised eyebrows with straigtened lips. That guy is pissing me off! The face of a killer.
---
It's funny how No Guard and the absence of it can turn the wimpiest of men into fighting machines and gods of war and destruction into pathetic, big, wimps.
#115wh0_kn0wsPosted 4/11/2014 12:32:51 PM
may not be weird, but i can't allow sunlight in the room when i'm playing
---
it's simple. just be nice.
#116AnthonnyPosted 4/11/2014 12:33:19 PM
I tend to flip coins to decide huge moral dilemmas. For example, in Mass Effect 3 I helped the Krogans even though I like Salarians more because I got tails instead of heads.
---
Whoomp! There it is.
#117renzsweetPosted 4/11/2014 12:41:44 PM
Have a headset in one ear and listen to Christian talk radio while I play. And yes, I am serious.
---
I praise the name of Jesus.
#118EpicKingdom_Posted 4/11/2014 12:44:21 PM
Pause game and touch myself while browsing adult websites on other monitor.

100% serious.

---
You're not Master Race until the Gaben reveals himself before you. ALL of himself. https://www.youtube.com/user/PCGamingMasterRace87/videos
#119Sc24lifePosted 4/11/2014 12:46:42 PM
JLKrombacher posted...
When I played WoW. There was a few times while raiding I left my headset on and people heard the strange s*** I was saying.

Haha, we need more story on this part!
---
"planetside 2 would only have 30 people running around on a small map fighting."
- GunWolfAlpha
#120ssringoPosted 4/11/2014 1:25:05 PM
I start out sitting normally in my chair. Over the course of my session I slide little by little down into the chair until I'm basically sitting on my back. The I realize it's not very comfortable, chastise myself for being a dork and go back to sitting like a normal person. Then repeat.