This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Weird things you do while playing games?

#41LOLIAmAnAltPosted 4/10/2014 11:50:11 PM
I turn off the music for most FPS games.

Listen to my own music for most RTS games.
---
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
#42Sora_AnbuPosted 4/11/2014 12:00:57 AM(edited)
k69Degrees posted...
Sora_Anbu posted...
Surprised.... Jerking isn't on the list.

It's difficult to play vidya while tugging it.

For you maybe... Was only very difficult in DMC series with kbm... Hmm Dante
---
Dood... http://wp.me/1EBnQ
"The best thing to happen to Linux is the release of Vista." Jack
#43spooky96Posted 4/11/2014 12:18:40 AM
Pokenub posted...
Not really weird, but I listen to random YouTube video's whilst playing games. Unless its very story focused.

---
I once saw a Flame Orb Scizor
#44MithrilMonarchPosted 4/11/2014 12:32:43 AM
I commentate over the game sometimes.

I also do various, annoying things, like switching the camera angle rapidly or tapping buttons that do a function while waiting.
---
PC gaming isn't a master race. Read a dictionary.
I rarely return to threads I post on.
#45OMGWYATTPosted 4/11/2014 12:48:58 AM
I talk to my dog, I guess that's not weird tho.

Oh, sometimes I get a strange sensation in my finger tips and have to like press them on something really hard for it to go away, happens when I drive too.
---
3DS FC: 1263-6701-6748
XBL: Riotsquad18
#46TheAlmightyCow(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2014 1:03:00 AM
jul10 posted...
i always keep a nail clipper on my desk, its kind of an addiction

Haha! :D That's awesome!
---
Youtube: www.youtube.com/user/gehab
Friend Code (3DS): (3866 - 8210 - 3222) SteamID/PSN: gehab NNID (WiiU): Mr.Gehab
#47ThatOneGuysHairPosted 4/11/2014 1:11:43 AM
whenever I'm playing multiplayer games I get really mad at all the time, because of just how bad everyone else is. I try and constantly remind everybody else about this over mic, and explain very calmly but sternly that we would be winning if they knew what it takes to develop a little bit of skill.

whenever anyone kills me, I make sure to tell them how lucky they got. whenever anyone kills me more than once, I get furious and emphatically let said person know that there are horseshoes-up-their-bodily-cavity. I then begin to openly, angrily muse how nice it must be to have been born under a lucky star; all while making suggestions that luck is better spent on lottery tickets than video games.

I play until I manage to lose a round, at that point I uninstall the game. It isn't worth playing if it's possible that I can lose to some random noobs.
#48Toxicum_SPosted 4/11/2014 1:18:55 AM(edited)
Well, sometimes, then nobody around, i talk with game characters.
I mean i answer loudly on their questions during dialog, or comment their actions.
#49TheAlmightyCow(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2014 1:18:52 AM
ThatOneGuysHair posted...
whenever I'm playing multiplayer games I get really mad at all the time, because of just how bad everyone else is. I try and constantly remind everybody else about this over mic, and explain very calmly but sternly that we would be winning if they knew what it takes to develop a little bit of skill.

whenever anyone kills me, I make sure to tell them how lucky they got. whenever anyone kills me more than once, I get furious and emphatically let said person know that there are horseshoes-up-their-bodily-cavity. I then begin to openly, angrily muse how nice it must be to have been born under a lucky star; all while making suggestions that luck is better spent on lottery tickets than video games.

I play until I manage to lose a round, at that point I uninstall the game. It isn't worth playing if it's possible that I can lose to some random noobs.

Wow. I have a friend that does this too.
---
Youtube: www.youtube.com/user/gehab
Friend Code (3DS): (3866 - 8210 - 3222) SteamID/PSN: gehab NNID (WiiU): Mr.Gehab
#50priyanshbalyanPosted 4/11/2014 1:30:33 AM
I actually read news on my mobile while playing games , usually after killing a enemy