This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Weird things you do while playing games?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Weird things you do while playing games?

User Info: LOLIAmAnAlt

LOLIAmAnAlt
2 years ago#41
I turn off the music for most FPS games.

Listen to my own music for most RTS games.
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

User Info: Sora_Anbu

Sora_Anbu
2 years ago#42
k69Degrees posted...
Sora_Anbu posted...
Surprised.... Jerking isn't on the list.

It's difficult to play vidya while tugging it.

For you maybe... Was only very difficult in DMC series with kbm... Hmm Dante
Dood... http://wp.me/1EBnQ
"The best thing to happen to Linux is the release of Vista." Jack

User Info: spooky96

spooky96
2 years ago#43
Pokenub posted...
Not really weird, but I listen to random YouTube video's whilst playing games. Unless its very story focused.
I once saw a Flame Orb Scizor

User Info: MithrilMonarch

MithrilMonarch
2 years ago#44
I commentate over the game sometimes.

I also do various, annoying things, like switching the camera angle rapidly or tapping buttons that do a function while waiting.
PC gaming isn't a master race. Read a dictionary.
I rarely return to threads I post on.

User Info: OMGWYATT

OMGWYATT
2 years ago#45
I talk to my dog, I guess that's not weird tho.

Oh, sometimes I get a strange sensation in my finger tips and have to like press them on something really hard for it to go away, happens when I drive too.
3DS FC: 1263-6701-6748
XBL: Riotsquad18

User Info: TheAlmightyCow

TheAlmightyCow
2 years ago#46
jul10 posted...
i always keep a nail clipper on my desk, its kind of an addiction

Haha! :D That's awesome!
Youtube: www.youtube.com/user/gehab
Friend Code (3DS): (3866 - 8210 - 3222) SteamID/PSN: gehab NNID (WiiU): Mr.Gehab

User Info: ThatOneGuysHair

ThatOneGuysHair
2 years ago#47
whenever I'm playing multiplayer games I get really mad at all the time, because of just how bad everyone else is. I try and constantly remind everybody else about this over mic, and explain very calmly but sternly that we would be winning if they knew what it takes to develop a little bit of skill.

whenever anyone kills me, I make sure to tell them how lucky they got. whenever anyone kills me more than once, I get furious and emphatically let said person know that there are horseshoes-up-their-bodily-cavity. I then begin to openly, angrily muse how nice it must be to have been born under a lucky star; all while making suggestions that luck is better spent on lottery tickets than video games.

I play until I manage to lose a round, at that point I uninstall the game. It isn't worth playing if it's possible that I can lose to some random noobs.

User Info: Toxicum_S

Toxicum_S
2 years ago#48
Well, sometimes, then nobody around, i talk with game characters.
I mean i answer loudly on their questions during dialog, or comment their actions.

User Info: TheAlmightyCow

TheAlmightyCow
2 years ago#49
ThatOneGuysHair posted...
whenever I'm playing multiplayer games I get really mad at all the time, because of just how bad everyone else is. I try and constantly remind everybody else about this over mic, and explain very calmly but sternly that we would be winning if they knew what it takes to develop a little bit of skill.

whenever anyone kills me, I make sure to tell them how lucky they got. whenever anyone kills me more than once, I get furious and emphatically let said person know that there are horseshoes-up-their-bodily-cavity. I then begin to openly, angrily muse how nice it must be to have been born under a lucky star; all while making suggestions that luck is better spent on lottery tickets than video games.

I play until I manage to lose a round, at that point I uninstall the game. It isn't worth playing if it's possible that I can lose to some random noobs.

Wow. I have a friend that does this too.
Youtube: www.youtube.com/user/gehab
Friend Code (3DS): (3866 - 8210 - 3222) SteamID/PSN: gehab NNID (WiiU): Mr.Gehab

User Info: priyanshbalyan

priyanshbalyan
2 years ago#50
I actually read news on my mobile while playing games , usually after killing a enemy
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Weird things you do while playing games?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived