This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pretty sad that Titanfall is already dead on PC

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Pretty sad that Titanfall is already dead on PC
1 year ago#21
well for one, titanfall isnt very good and gets old real fast
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/xcmon3yx777,(3DS FC: 5257-9927-9011), (Steam: xcmon3yx2), (XBL: HakudoshiV77360), (WoW: xcmon3yx2#1204)
1 year ago#22
People have good games to play instead on PC
---
http://raptr.com/Darkcloud1987
1 year ago#23
xcmon3yx2 posted...
well for one, titanfall isnt very good and gets old real fast

Sometimes when I want a quick paced shooter with mechs I'll load it up. But yeah Hawken beats it in fun, and mech warrior beats it in feeling like a metal God.
---
Dood... http://wp.me/1EBnQ
"The best thing to happen to Linux is the release of Vista." Jack
1 year ago#24
People moved onto new games or went back to old ones, if you look on Twitch now the game barely pulls 2k viewers it used to pull 20k+

The hype is dead.
1 year ago#25
I can find games just fine. Even got my gooser challenge a day before they changed it from 50 to 5. I'm only slightly broken inside
1 year ago#26
I don't believe it, considering how fast I find matches.

Just another console gamer who's never touched a PC game, making up facts to justify bad taste in gaming platforms.
---
"What's a strategy game? You mean like Mass Effect?"- A console gamer
1 year ago#27
I think it's partially cause EA is trash.
---
GameFlux: Unofficial GameFAQs board browser
1 year ago#28
They been saying on twitter they are having matchmaking issues. I never have problems finding games. If you playing like pilot hunter or something then maybe nobody is playing it but everything else is fine.
1 year ago#29
the problem with titanfall is there are plenty games out there, that are just as, or more fun, and said games don't cost 60 dollars + tax

I mean, blacklight retribution is similar to titanfall: futuristic modern fps with typical game modes + mechs. but blacklight has superior weapon/character customization and gunplay, and the game is absolutely free.
1 year ago#30
it's fun to play with my buddies and we usually never have a problem finding a match. we play a few times a week. it's by no means any of our "go-to-game" but it's definitely a fun side game.
---
psn:celtekk|steam:celtekk
3770k@4.8
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Pretty sad that Titanfall is already dead on PC

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived