This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pretty sad that Titanfall is already dead on PC

#61DoomkillaPosted 4/12/2014 12:53:02 PM
djprofessork1 posted...
Rofl, it doesn't even have Dedicated Servers. No self-respecting PC gamer would play that crap.

---
"The Wheel weaves as the Wheel wills, and we are only the thread of the Pattern."
Moiraine Damodred
#62KojaxFXPosted 4/12/2014 12:59:34 PM
Could have just gotten boring for players. It didn't have a lot of game modes.
---
Video games are awesome :D
#63yokitaqueen0220Posted 4/12/2014 1:04:48 PM(edited)
Never mind wrong topic.
#64dormcastePosted 4/12/2014 1:04:10 PM
50inchDLP posted...
drink posted...
Everyone is sleep from playing Titanfall last night. Most games are dead in the morning.

couldn't get into a game last night either hardly except attrition.

Last night was a Friday. Most people go out and do stuff on Friday night.
#65synsykoPosted 4/12/2014 1:21:16 PM
KabtheMentat posted...
WTF are you talking about. Blacklight is so CoD-like it's ridiculous. And it's basically pay 2 win.

Blacklight and Titanfall are only similar in that they are FPS games with mechs. Gameplay is much different.

Wait did you just call Blacklight, Cod-like and then proceed to say Blacklight and Titanfall are only similar due to genre.

Color me amused, the very first thing I thought when playing the Titanfall beta was its Cod with jet packs and mechs(why the desire to make this game caused the fall out between IW and Activision I have no idea).
---
---Writer at Digispun.com
#66samuraigaidenPosted 4/12/2014 2:44:45 PM
Blacklight is more of a precision game than CoD or Titanfall. It is free-to-play and it uses a business model that allows people to pay in order to have the advantage, but it's strategic enough to keep things interesting despite this.
#67EpicKingdom_Posted 4/12/2014 2:58:25 PM
What's funny is that my irl friend acts just like this topic is acting. One he was lyke: Such a sick game dude, check it out. Then I swear, only 1 more week later. Titanfall pisses me off man, there are no matches and crap.
---
You're not Master Race until the Gaben reveals himself before you. ALL of himself. https://www.youtube.com/user/PCGamingMasterRace87/videos
#68JKatarnPosted 4/12/2014 3:09:07 PM
BeerOnTap posted...
Slayn posted...
Titanfall is a dudebro COD console shooter. Doesn't surprise me.

As apposed to PC being almost entirely bird's eye view, magic spell casting, mom's basement, chips all over my chest, clicky clicky mouse strategy games.
No wonder people are so put off by PC, because one look at the top ten here and you'd think that's the only type game you can get.
Like a game like Titanfall just can't be fun at all. Because people on consoles play it.
I love my PC, but I didn't build a powerful rig just to run a lame Dota 2 style game that could be ran by a 200 dollar dell laptop.

And for the record, Dota 2 is just plain awful.

Defensive much? He mentioned one particular game and you denigrate all PC games/gamers, way to stay on topic. There's room for quick/fun shooters and more involved/deeper strategy titles in the PC market.
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
#69Cool_Dude667Posted 4/12/2014 3:11:35 PM
What did you expect from CoD lite with mechs and small maps
---
Not changing this sig until Christ returns -- Started 30 A.D
3770K @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance | GTX 670 SLi
#70JKatarnPosted 4/12/2014 3:15:33 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]