This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

LOL, SC II and BF4 are what made me not main PC for gaming

#1Metal_Gear_LinkPosted 4/16/2014 8:25:31 AM
I never experience such horendus lag days on consoles.....I am also 30 years old with a full time Job on the IT industry, when I come home I do not want to troubleshot when I game doesn't run because splat-bug in lol or whatever...Sure, I'll continue gaming on PC for games like SC 2, and other exclusives, but it will be like my Wii U, a platform that I only play for the exclusives but I'll go back to have the PS console as the 'main one'... Graphics are not worth this much trouble, specially now that games look almost the same than the $ 400 console, Maybe I'll go back when it makes a big difference again like having a lot more players in multiplayer at the end of the PS3 life-cycle.
---
METAL GEAR SOLID 4 and SUPER SMASH BROSS BRAWL!!! 2007 games of the year!!!!
If you believe in Goku and are 100% proud, put this in your sig.
#2Sora_AnbuPosted 4/16/2014 8:29:06 AM
... I'm guessing a weak rig?
---
Dood... http://wp.me/1EBnQ
"The best thing to happen to Linux is the release of Vista." Jack
#3HydroCannabinolPosted 4/16/2014 8:29:30 AM
When you say full time job in IT, your post makes it seem like you're tier1 support for an ISP.
---
Steam ID: Mind_Explosion
I thought I chose very easy, not brand new to the game. - CheesyPhil
#4youngfossilPosted 4/16/2014 8:29:48 AM
???
---
While I may not agree with your opinion, I will defend to the death your right to have it.
#5Sora_AnbuPosted 4/16/2014 8:33:16 AM
HydroCannabinol posted...
When you say full time job in IT, your post makes it seem like you're tier1 support for an ISP.

Probably. Misspelling words, no mention of what computer he has... Lag days? Yeah I'm guessing he's the guy that asks "did you try turning it on and off?"
---
Dood... http://wp.me/1EBnQ
"The best thing to happen to Linux is the release of Vista." Jack
#6kill2thisPosted 4/16/2014 8:35:15 AM
Metal_Gear_Link posted...
I never experience such horendus lag days on consoles.....I am also 30 years old with a full time Job on the IT industry, when I come home I do not want to troubleshot when I game doesn't run because splat-bug in lol or whatever...Sure, I'll continue gaming on PC for games like SC 2, and other exclusives, but it will be like my Wii U, a platform that I only play for the exclusives but I'll go back to have the PS console as the 'main one'... Graphics are not worth this much trouble, specially now that games look almost the same than the $ 400 console, Maybe I'll go back when it makes a big difference again like having a lot more players in multiplayer at the end of the PS3 life-cycle.

Thanks for this insight into your life and more importantly into your feelings and heart. This is a safe place.
#7CELTEKKPosted 4/16/2014 8:36:19 AM
he has a full time job on IT ... in Bhutan.
---
psn:celtekk|steam:celtekk
3770k@4.8
#8BuyersRemorse55Posted 4/16/2014 8:37:12 AM
I'd hate games too if I liked metal gear enough to make it part of my screen name
#9Metal_Gear_Link(Topic Creator)Posted 4/16/2014 8:37:17 AM
HydroCannabinol posted...

nop, I'm a network eng, Job is stresing I only want to have fun when I get home, specially now that my minion will spawn in september...
---
METAL GEAR SOLID 4 and SUPER SMASH BROSS BRAWL!!! 2007 games of the year!!!!
If you believe in Goku and are 100% proud, put this in your sig.
#10TheAntiPCgamingPosted 4/16/2014 8:37:22 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]