This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So I Can't Right Click Anymore

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. So I Can't Right Click Anymore

User Info: Wario_man

Wario_man
2 years ago#1
Was playing League (get the jokes out of the way first v.v) and all of a sudden I can't right click anymore.
At first I thought it was lag but nope, can't do it anywhere. Done virus scans, done reboots, checked mouse settings, I don't know what the deal is.
Mouse is fairly new and its a MX Revolution Bluetooth wireless mouse.
Any ideas? :(
If someone is stupid enough to buy it there will always be someone smart enough to sell it.

User Info: Killah Priest

Killah Priest
2 years ago#2
you did try uninstalling the mouse and re pairing it?
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.

User Info: Shub

Shub
2 years ago#3
Can you try on a different computer?
-What is best in life?
-To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.

User Info: SinisterSlay

SinisterSlay
2 years ago#4
Your not accidentally sitting in front of a mac are you?
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence

User Info: lazycomplife

lazycomplife
2 years ago#5
SinisterSlay posted...
Your not accidentally sitting in front of a mac are you?

Lmao
Posted using GameFlux

Shub
2 years ago#6
Macs do have right click and the mouse2 button of any non-Apple mouse will automatically right click when connected to a Mac.
-What is best in life?
-To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.

SinisterSlay
2 years ago#7
Shub posted...
Macs do have right click and the mouse2 button of any non-Apple mouse will automatically right click when connected to a Mac.

Where?
https://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=951&bih=657&q=mac+mouse&oq=mac+mouse&gs_l=img.3..0l10.880.1726.0.1822.9.8.0.1.1.0.147.769.3j5.8.0....0...1ac.1.41.img..1.8.666.EoYp9g6Bk3A
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence

Shub
2 years ago#8
1) I said non-Apple mouse and TC already mentioned he's not using an Apple mouse anyway
2) The Apple Magic Mouse is touch-sensitive and you can enable right-click in System Preferences > Mouse and right-click by positioning your finger on the top-right corner of the mouse and clicking.
-What is best in life?

SinisterSlay
2 years ago#9
Shub posted...
1) I said non-Apple mouse and TC already mentioned he's not using an Apple mouse anyway
2) The Apple Magic Mouse is touch-sensitive and you can enable right-click in System Preferences > Mouse and right-click by positioning your finger on the top-right corner of the mouse and clicking.

So the function is hidden by default? That seems odd.

User Info: Wario_man

Wario_man
2 years ago#10
Killah Priest posted...
you did try uninstalling the mouse and re pairing it?

I did not, I'm worried if I do that the mouse won't work at all. It does everything else but right click.
PH1R57 1'lL G37 73H 7R345Ur3, 4nD 7h3N 1'lL G37 JoO.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. So I Can't Right Click Anymore

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived