This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Square Enix Is Bringing Final Fantasy III To PC

#21JKatarnPosted 4/18/2014 7:57:00 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#22biohazard1775Posted 4/18/2014 7:57:34 AM
The old Ginal Fantasy games are the only ones I'm interested in so this is great news.
---
http://i.imgur.com/AuuOUVo.png
#23professional gamerPosted 4/18/2014 8:02:14 AM
FF9 or no buy.
---
PSN: Profess-Gamer
#24DoramiPosted 4/18/2014 8:02:24 AM
This reminds me, I should get it on Android or PSP, now that I've finished BD.
---
C2D L7500 | GMA X3100 | 2 GB DDR2 | 250 GB Evo
#25DarkZV2BetaPosted 4/18/2014 8:09:58 AM
Dorami posted...
This reminds me, I should get it on Android or PSP, now that I've finished BD.

I'd go for PSP, seeing as the Android version doesn't have decent controls and probably has a bunch of features locked out of it.
Squenix is pretty nasty to Android, unfortunately.
---
god invented extension cords. -elchris79
Starcraft 2 has no depth or challenge -GoreGross
#26xanthan1Posted 4/18/2014 8:12:05 AM
biohazard1775 posted...
The old Ginal Fantasy games are the only ones I'm interested in so this is great news.

Except this is the WORST game in the series. Like, parts of it were ok on the original Famicom, but you know how much they improved for later versions besides the graphics? Nothing. No, they actually made it WORSE for the updates. The job system is worse, magic was nerfed to hell and back to point of near uselessness, and bosses were give increased HP that does nothing but make them take longer.
#271337toothbrushPosted 4/18/2014 8:23:24 AM
Bellum_Sacrum posted...
Oh dear, a PC port of an updated PSP port of a DS game.

This is going to rustle some jimmies.

It definitely rustled yours.
---
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------
http://i.imgur.com/2x2gtgP.jpg
#28DarkZV2BetaPosted 4/18/2014 8:31:15 AM
xanthan1 posted...
biohazard1775 posted...

Except this is the WORST game in the series. Like, parts of it were ok on the original Famicom, but you know how much they improved for later versions besides the graphics? Nothing. No, they actually made it WORSE for the updates. The job system is worse, magic was nerfed to hell and back to point of near uselessness, and bosses were give increased HP that does nothing but make them take longer.

Still better than 2, 7, 10, and 13 by a mile.
Actually, I think I'd put it above 1 and 8 as well.
---
god invented extension cords. -elchris79
Starcraft 2 has no depth or challenge -GoreGross
#29SinfullyvannilaPosted 4/18/2014 8:34:07 AM
DarkZV2Beta posted...
xanthan1 posted...
biohazard1775 posted...

I disagree. It's the worst by a large margin. Not counting unnumbered entries.
---
Friend Code 3050-7626-8586 Abra/Sigilyph/Gothorita FS, PM me for FS trades.
#30Fade2black001Posted 4/18/2014 8:37:00 AM
DarkZV2Beta posted...
xanthan1 posted...
biohazard1775 posted...

Someone is high. 2 is good but severely underrated. 7 was good but highly overrated. 10 was awesome. Never played 13.
---
We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong.
We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right.