This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

State of decay?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. State of decay?
2 years ago#1
How is this? I've looked at it a few times, at 9.99 is it worth it? Can I use a controller?
Six up never switch up Love, Life, loyalty, knowledge,wisdom,understanding. PSN kenjamin69
2 years ago#2
$9 with coupon and yes you can use a controller,in fact when it was in early access you had to
i bought today,only played the xbl trial but that was fun so no reason this won't be
Boycott Best Buy!
2 years ago#3
It's fun, but very easy and pretty repetitive. The DLC is much better, and gets harder every time you complete it.
pon pon way way way ponpon way pon way pon pon, way way ponponpon way way pon way pon way way.
2 years ago#4
I think it was a missed opportunity, but it was still really good.
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
2 years ago#5
I liked it. A single
Player version of Dayz for casuals like
Fractal 304 node, i5 4670k, gtx 770 2gb, 8gb ddr3 1600, 7200rpm 500gb, 128 samsung SSD, no overclock
2 years ago#6
it's good. gets pretty boring after a while though

worth the 9$ IMO.
2 years ago#7
Get it and download my Mrdeaths Nightmare mode.

Its on the undead labs forum in the mod section. Makes the game into a true survival horror game.

Theres the link. I hope you enjoy it.
Mother: I'm so sorry Christian! I don't know where the peanut butter is! I swear to God! Bale: SWEAR TO ME!!!!!!! *backhand slap*
2 years ago#8
garbage just like every other zombie game sadly.
2 years ago#9
I only played it for about 5 minutes on someone's Xbox 360.

They told me I could play it then got pissed that I killed a character or two. >_>
--- R<3B xx
Babes & I Now Playing - Mercenary Kings
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. State of decay?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived