This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is SimCity worth buying now at 15pounds?

#11PhilOnDezPosted 4/20/2014 3:28:36 PM
I've had a bit of fun with it. Started over several times, pretty much very time I figure something out lol. I haven't gotten in to MP or running multiple cities but I think I like the idea of having several small cities vs one massive ultra-city.
---
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there
XBL, PSN, Steam, Origin, BSN, GFAQs, MC: PhilOnDez
#12Riyo_chanPosted 4/20/2014 3:49:20 PM
Personally I bought it when it first came out (got the Limited edition since I didn't realise EA actually sold Digital Deluxe upgrades forever so I thought I'd be missing out by not buying it) but it's a pretty fun game to me at least, although I haven't played a SimCity since the first before it, also the Expac is kinda cool too
---
The life of a samurai is like the cherry blossom, beautiful but brief
#13Cobra1010(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2014 9:01:25 PM
I got it. Its pretty fun. I think i will get at least 15 hours into it. 1 an hour, pretty good deal.
---
GG Riot
http://i.imgur.com/Hs8Y1vQ.png
#14bsballa09Posted 4/20/2014 9:02:28 PM(edited)
Slayn posted...
Seems kinda heavy

There's that word again. "Heavy." Why are things so heavy in the future? Is there a problem with the Earth's gravitational pull?
---
Definition of Early Access - A game that is in alpha and will never be finished. Fanboys will use the excuse of it being in alpha to silence criticism of it.
#15SlaynPosted 4/21/2014 2:13:03 AM
bsballa09 posted...
Slayn posted...
Seems kinda heavy

There's that word again. "Heavy." Why are things so heavy in the future? Is there a problem with the Earth's gravitational pull?

I like you dude.
---
You can spend $400 on a console and $400 on a cheap PC, or you can spend $800 to build your own and have the best of both worlds.