This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What companies do you hold a grudge against lately?

#1HELZEROPosted 4/21/2014 1:20:18 PM(edited)
comcast for me, they are criminals when it comes to my bills.
m$ for their invasion of privacy and shady reversals they were forced to make because of sony
EA has been getting points lately but still don't trust em, not sure if i ever will
---
im on my mobile phone so excuse the cruddy spelling
#2CatToyPosted 4/21/2014 1:19:55 PM
None. It's a waste of energy I would rather spend on something more important like staring at the paint on my wall.
---
pon pon way way way ponpon way pon way pon pon, way way ponponpon way way pon way pon way way.
#3PhilOnDezPosted 4/21/2014 1:22:59 PM
It's not exactly grudge territory but I'm pretty frustrated with Nintendo for still region locking their consoles/games. I want the Persona Q 3DS but even if I imported it I wouldn't be able to play anything on it. I just have to hope it gets released here and I'm not really holding my breath.
---
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there
XBL, PSN, Steam, Origin, BSN, GFAQs, MC: PhilOnDez
#4Digital StormPosted 4/21/2014 1:24:19 PM
CatToy posted...
None. It's a waste of energy I would rather spend on something more important like staring at the paint on my wall.

---
Ooo eee, oo ah ah, ting tang, walla walla bing bang.
#5JKatarnPosted 4/21/2014 1:25:49 PM(edited)
CatToy posted...

I'd have to agree - if it's something that can be solved by switching to another company, do so, if you have no choice/have no control over the policies of say, a game company, why stress? Life's too short to stress out over things outside of your control.
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
#6Orestes417Posted 4/21/2014 1:35:35 PM
CatToy posted...

Yarp. If it's not worth litigating over it's not worth the waste of my energy even thinking about. Simply avoiding products and services is enough.
---
Bled dry from the inside, darkest of weather
I'll be your mirror we can shatter together
#7jake-sfPosted 4/21/2014 1:38:32 PM
Grudge =/= stress.

Dumb gamefaqs logic strikes again.
---
http://sfjake.zxq.net/
#8rainedownPosted 4/21/2014 1:38:59 PM
CatToy posted...

Ha! That's not how the internet works! Lol

Honestly, I'm pretty laid back with companies and don't really care (I've never thought EA was terrible, just that Origin or a game sucks) but I've started holding grudges against the industry in general.

CoD and Battlefield and their whole boring-down of FPS games is a big one for me--though it really is less against those games and more to the I distrust response to them when I think about it logically (companies are too scared to take many chances in FPS now because brown-grey shooters are what sells).

My other big annoyance is releasing unfinished or completely changed product. Zenimax and From software are my big targets here, because ESO could have been great, but is severely unfinished and buggy; and Dark Souls 2 was released without half of the lighting and textures we've seen in previews (aliens and a few other games have done the same thing in the last few years, and DS2 isn't bad by any means but the latest game built on lying marketing).

That's the kind of stuff that gets me, far more than targeting one company-- its repetitive rubbish thrown at us from the industry itself.
#9strongo9Posted 4/21/2014 1:46:41 PM
EA and Activision for slowly trying to ruin the industry.
---
R.I.P. Mewtwo (1996 - 2013)
i7-2670qm @ 2.2ghz | 6GB DDR3 | 1GB Geforce GT 540m
#10Worknofun370Posted 4/21/2014 1:48:02 PM(edited)
HELZERO posted...
comcast for me, they are criminals when it comes to my bills.

Fill us all in on what law they broke when it came to your bill.