This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What companies do you hold a grudge against lately?

#31Digital StormPosted 4/21/2014 4:44:40 PM
HELZERO posted...
Worknofun370 posted...
HELZERO posted...
comcast for me, they are criminals when it comes to my bills.

Fill us all in on what law they broke when it came to your bill.

charged me rental fees for my modem that i didnt even know i was renting. then bought a modem and switched to that then kept charging me anyway. and also paying 141 for cable + internet and another 15 for dvr seems overpriced as hell. Im gonna start transitioning to hulu+netflix combo f em

You can have my bill if you'd prefer. I guarantee you'd rage after the first month.
---
Ooo eee, oo ah ah, ting tang, walla walla bing bang.
#32HELZERO(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2014 4:56:20 PM
Digital Storm posted...
HELZERO posted...
Worknofun370 posted...
HELZERO posted...

charged me rental fees for my modem that i didnt even know i was renting. then bought a modem and switched to that then kept charging me anyway. and also paying 141 for cable + internet and another 15 for dvr seems overpriced as hell. Im gonna start transitioning to hulu+netflix combo f em

You can have my bill if you'd prefer. I guarantee you'd rage after the first month.

how bad is ur bill..
---
im on my mobile phone so excuse the cruddy spelling
#33ScroePosted 4/21/2014 4:59:11 PM
2K, Activision, Ubisoft, Bethesda, Sega, EA, Warner Bros Interactive for regional price gouging.
---
Don't hinder Jinder
I'm a white girl with nice boobs
#34Digital StormPosted 4/21/2014 5:04:24 PM
HELZERO posted...
Digital Storm posted...
HELZERO posted...
Worknofun370 posted...
HELZERO posted...

how bad is ur bill..

I have to pay for multiple outlets ($4 a month/piece after four), multiple cable boxes which are required unless you want 30 basic channels ($4 a month/piece for the basic models, $7 for HD boxes and $15 for PVRs), I've got eight packages as well as premium channels like HBO (which is an extra $20 a month by the way) as well as unlimited calling in the USA/Canada phone service and I have to rent a cable modem for that as well (that's another $5-7/month)

Usually it's either the local supplier that services your area, you move to a different area and a different supplier, or you buy satellite. And on top of that, I've had numerous outages and problems with their hardware being faulty and having to be replaced.
---
Ooo eee, oo ah ah, ting tang, walla walla bing bang.
#35ChargeMan1991Posted 4/21/2014 5:31:09 PM
Activison

Thanks to dumb ol' Bobby K. and their marketing of Call of Duty (no offense to people who like the series) a ton of gamers keep splurting out crap by saying that Western games are well.....crap! They actually believe that almost every game made on this side of the world is an FPS. While it is true that there more FPS games out today, that doesn't mean that most games are. FPS games only make one genre.
---
"I killed fitty men!" - Cotton Hill
#36WyzeGyePosted 4/21/2014 5:32:36 PM
Microsoft.

Games For Windows Live was a great service, and now they're peeing on their customers by taking it away.
---
http://puu.sh/8hi9W/9082c43c30.png
#37CallmegePosted 4/21/2014 5:46:40 PM
EA because of origin. I'm not boycotting them I just don't buy any of their games on PC. And as right now I only game on PC it is effectively a boycott.
---
God save our gracious Queen, Long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen!
not changing this sig until we have a King - started: 30/8/2008
#38EpicKingdom_Posted 4/21/2014 6:00:32 PM
http://www.thedailyrotation.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/EA.jpg
---
http://i.imgur.com/bY3txRa.png
#39atopp399Posted 4/21/2014 6:07:04 PM
EA for their Origin service. That's about it right now. I used to be upset with Ubisoft over some of their DRM or something but they've backtracked a little. I will never budge on installing Origin though. I haven't played an EA game since Battlefield 2 before Origin was required.
#40gfrequencyPosted 4/21/2014 6:08:56 PM
None. Holding a grudge in the first place is a pointless waste of emotional energy, and holding a grudge against a company that is unaware of your grudge and would care nothing for it even if they were aware of it is just plain stupid.
---
You might very well think that. I couldn't possibly comment.