This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What companies do you hold a grudge against lately?

#41EpicKingdom_Posted 4/21/2014 6:14:01 PM
Reasons why EA:

Throughout time they have crushed my beloved series. (C&C).
They brought online passes for consoles for a short period of time. Thank God it didn't last.
But the #1 thing atm. Origin. Origin is fine and all, but Origin exclusivity? GTFO.
---
http://i.imgur.com/bY3txRa.png
#42ssringoPosted 4/21/2014 6:18:18 PM
It's not "lately" but been consistent for a while now: Windstream.

- Internet is overpriced for it's slow speed
- They oversell bandwidth and take forever to upgrade their crap while capping everyone to dial-up speeds (don't give much of a discount)
- They restart my connection constantly if I use any peer2peer transfers (not even torrenting movies, I couldn't use P2P transfers for Blizzard's patches until I called them and complained).
- They're my only option for internet
---
What the Hell is wrong with this topic!?
Females are now males, males are now females, little girls are now Batman. -TalesofGod
#43egglinkPosted 4/21/2014 6:25:33 PM
Not so much a grudge, but I don't like King.
---
Needs more Ice type, and Dragons are the devil.
#44bluegender4everPosted 4/21/2014 7:08:35 PM
activision in general. I know they arent as bad as everyone thinks but the ceo's attitude just rubs me wrong, and CoD needed to die since MW3, but they keep propping it back up

microsoft pissing me off ever since these started this identity checking BS on xbox live that forces you out of live and makes you log in manual everytime. I've gone through the entire process of providing it valid accoint info and what not twice and it doesnt take, very infuriating

Also I have owned two brand new retail xboxes (the last white model they made, and one of the new black ones to replace it) for less than two years each before they BOTH exihibited the same mechanical defect...read errors due to weak/faulty laser eyes, claiming my pristine discs are faulty. I had a launch 60gig Ps3 that lasted all of six years before succumbing to the fatal faults they shipped with involving the processor...
---
10,000 Days in the fire is long enough...you're going home... http://www.petitiononline.com/RRH53888/petition.html stop him!
#45MaximoomPosted 4/21/2014 7:14:46 PM
EA, for everything that is bad with gaming these days.
Zenimax, for being obscene greedy with TES online.
Nexon/Ndoors for ruining Atlantica Online for me with overwhelming pay to win microtransactions.
---
Asus P8H61-MLE/BR | i5 3470 3.2Ghz | Zotac GTX 760 2GB | 8GB DDR3-1333 | 1TB HDD | C3TEC 500Rve 500W Bronze | Samsung 32" LCD 1080p.
#46AirTeasePosted 4/21/2014 8:00:22 PM
I hold no grudges on any company.

I like to laugh at people who do though.
#47machetemanPosted 4/21/2014 9:47:30 PM
Maximoom posted...
Zenimax, for being obscene greedy with TES online.

how so?
#48CilymPosted 4/22/2014 12:05:30 AM
AirTease posted...
I hold no grudges on any company.

I like to laugh at people who do though.

---
i called myself uberhipster before, try harder. - Ningishzida
You a straight up buster TC (Super_Thug44).- KidInTheHall
#49ThePonyColliePosted 4/22/2014 3:54:49 AM
EA and Ubisoft. **** their clients!
---
No Steam, no buy.
#50r7gerrabbitPosted 4/22/2014 5:13:41 AM
Just EA.
I passively avoid Activision and Ubisoft, only because they produce casual games that don't interest me.
---
Sig.