This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I know it will seem like a question that doesn't matter to you guys but...

#1killa1096Posted 4/23/2014 7:46:35 AM
...How does Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines look at max settings? I want to know because my friend said when I get my PC he'll play Vampire with me IF the graphics don't look like crap.
#2pothocketPosted 4/23/2014 7:47:59 AM
Or just get better friends that aren't graphics whores.
---
http://i.imgur.com/L2ASIya.gif
http://i.imgur.com/5hUcbcx.gif
#3SinisterSlayPosted 4/23/2014 7:49:26 AM
Like half life 2
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
#4killa1096(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2014 7:52:04 AM
I'm guessing if they're "like Half-Life 2", they're good enough for him, as long as it looks like late Original Xbox/Early 360, he's OK with it.
#5SinisterSlayPosted 4/23/2014 7:55:52 AM
killa1096 posted...
I'm guessing if they're "like Half-Life 2", they're good enough for him, as long as it looks like late Original Xbox/Early 360, he's OK with it.

What's it matter anyways? It's a single player game. Is your friend going to sit there and watch you play?
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
#6clowningPosted 4/23/2014 7:56:58 AM
The graphics are OK, nothing special, nothing horrible. The animations, on the other hand, are terrible beyond belief.
---
It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. ...one begins to twist facts to suit theories.... Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
#7killa1096(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2014 7:59:46 AM
Me and my friend have this thing we do where we take turns and switch out when we get bored or after half an hour. We'll do that after I have him play and I watch to see if he likes it.
#8Ch3wyPosted 4/23/2014 8:08:43 AM
SinisterSlay posted...
Like half life 2

Eh... that's a stretch.

Especially when you look at something like GMan's face.
---
How the hell can a octopus live outside of water anyways? This is so stupid. -Fade2black001
#9SinisterSlayPosted 4/23/2014 8:10:54 AM
Ch3wy posted...
SinisterSlay posted...
Like half life 2

Eh... that's a stretch.

It's the same engine, the graphics look roughly the same.
---
#10calcyclePosted 4/23/2014 8:24:06 AM
SinisterSlay posted...
Ch3wy posted...
SinisterSlay posted...
Like half life 2

Eh... that's a stretch.

It's the same engine, the graphics look roughly the same.

A little worse, but yes.
---
Do not add to the Chocolate of Coach, or worship false Bills for this will imprison thou within the Blood Harvest finale for all eternity
Steam: Albatrossing