This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How long before the internet is ruined?

#31ChetyrePosted 4/25/2014 7:13:54 AM
MarceloSampaio posted...
Nah, Internet is fine. It will be fine for years and years. :)

Me, I'm using a 10 Mbps connection (quite good for a third world country) without any kind of caps. I live in a country where I'm completely anonymous on the Internet, and my IP changes constantly. Also Viruses don't bother me at all, specially because I'm quite careful when I'm surfing on the net.

BTW, Internet neutrality will live on here in Brazil. ^^

Vai sonhando (keep dreaming)
---
"Beyond The Beaten Path Lies The Absolute End. It Matters Not Who You Are, Death Awaits You." Nyx Avatar
#32Hi CPosted 4/25/2014 7:22:19 AM
ThatOneGuysHair posted...
I hope the FCC is dissolved.

Along with every corrupt monopoly in the US. Would be awesome if our government wasn't run by corporations.

What is the difference between "a Government" and Apple?

Apple doesn't have a military.

Everything is a business.
#33SinisterSlayPosted 4/25/2014 7:23:55 AM
I think we will see a second internet show up, one run by regular people.
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
#34MarceloSampaioPosted 4/25/2014 7:32:20 AM
Chetyre posted...
MarceloSampaio posted...
Nah, Internet is fine. It will be fine for years and years. :)

Me, I'm using a 10 Mbps connection (quite good for a third world country) without any kind of caps. I live in a country where I'm completely anonymous on the Internet, and my IP changes constantly. Also Viruses don't bother me at all, specially because I'm quite careful when I'm surfing on the net.

BTW, Internet neutrality will live on here in Brazil. ^^

Vai sonhando (keep dreaming)

Give me one CONVINCING reason to think differently, and I MAY change my opinion.
---
If Mario was made for PCs:
http://i.imgur.com/quKMdjB.jpg