This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is there a game like this?

#11KillerTrufflePosted 4/24/2014 11:23:12 PM
Totally sounds like Mount & Blade Warband to me...
---
"How do I get rid of a Trojan Horse?" -Sailor_Kakashi
"Leave it outside the gates of Troy overnight." -Davel23
#12TowerBooks3192Posted 4/24/2014 11:34:08 PM
Cool_Dude667 posted...
Check out the Mount and Blade series, I always heard it was fantastic, especially once you mod it. I dont think theres any magic

We should start having a sticky on this board that everyone SHOULD play mount and blade warband because it is both awesome and well worth your money.

Definitely what you are looking for TC. SP-wise I would say that I enjoyed it though I heard tons of stories that playing the CRPG mod and going online just makes it more epic knowing each and every guy you try to kill is a real person and they are unpredictable compared to the AI. I don't know if there are some mods that mixes demons and magical beings and whatnot but I think Pendor is a fantasy mod but not over the top fantasy.

Don't be fooled by how the game looks like and if it costs around $20 when not on sale. It is surely worth each and every hard-earned cent you put in to it. It is basically a game where you pick it up and forget everything else.

Just to sum up what the game is, you are a person with a back story that determines your stats but you basically are thrown in a place called Calradia with all its kingdoms that could not kill off eachother. You basically have your MOUNT and BLADE and you could do a lot of things like take some peasant rabble and turn them to well-oiled killing machines or sell your services to the highest bidder or be a merchant and just go around and trade or something like support some pretenders or even rule the land and take it for yourself. Believe me when I say that when I heard of it I could not really see what is so call about the game but once I had my hands on it, it never let me go. It basically pulls you in and never lets you go.

JUST BUY IT AS IN NOW NOW!!!!!
---
AC new leaf FC: 1547-5212-4948. Name: Miiguel Town name: Tower
#13bsballa09(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2014 4:09:08 PM
I'll wait until Bannerlord comes out to get Mount and Blade. But until then, I'll get Chivalry when it goes on sale.
---
Definition of Early Access - A game that is in alpha and will never be finished. Fanboys will use the excuse of it being in alpha to silence criticism of it.
#14LaManoNeraIIPosted 4/25/2014 4:48:28 PM
You really need to be playing Mount and Blade...
---
R.I.P LaManoNera
04-06-2009