This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is there a game like this?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Is there a game like this?

User Info: KillerTruffle

KillerTruffle
2 years ago#11
Totally sounds like Mount & Blade Warband to me...
"How do I get rid of a Trojan Horse?" -Sailor_Kakashi
"Leave it outside the gates of Troy overnight." -Davel23

User Info: TowerBooks3192

TowerBooks3192
2 years ago#12
Cool_Dude667 posted...
Check out the Mount and Blade series, I always heard it was fantastic, especially once you mod it. I dont think theres any magic

We should start having a sticky on this board that everyone SHOULD play mount and blade warband because it is both awesome and well worth your money.

Definitely what you are looking for TC. SP-wise I would say that I enjoyed it though I heard tons of stories that playing the CRPG mod and going online just makes it more epic knowing each and every guy you try to kill is a real person and they are unpredictable compared to the AI. I don't know if there are some mods that mixes demons and magical beings and whatnot but I think Pendor is a fantasy mod but not over the top fantasy.

Don't be fooled by how the game looks like and if it costs around $20 when not on sale. It is surely worth each and every hard-earned cent you put in to it. It is basically a game where you pick it up and forget everything else.

Just to sum up what the game is, you are a person with a back story that determines your stats but you basically are thrown in a place called Calradia with all its kingdoms that could not kill off eachother. You basically have your MOUNT and BLADE and you could do a lot of things like take some peasant rabble and turn them to well-oiled killing machines or sell your services to the highest bidder or be a merchant and just go around and trade or something like support some pretenders or even rule the land and take it for yourself. Believe me when I say that when I heard of it I could not really see what is so call about the game but once I had my hands on it, it never let me go. It basically pulls you in and never lets you go.

JUST BUY IT AS IN NOW NOW!!!!!
AC new leaf FC: 1547-5212-4948. Name: Miiguel Town name: Tower

User Info: bsballa09

bsballa09
2 years ago#13
I'll wait until Bannerlord comes out to get Mount and Blade. But until then, I'll get Chivalry when it goes on sale.
Definition of Early Access - A game that is in alpha and will never be finished. Fanboys will use the excuse of it being in alpha to silence criticism of it.

User Info: LaManoNeraII

LaManoNeraII
2 years ago#14
You really need to be playing Mount and Blade...
R.I.P LaManoNera
04-06-2009
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Is there a game like this?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived