This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Oldest game you have installed right now

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Oldest game you have installed right now
1 year ago#41
Dune 2. Always keep it on my drive.
---
I am not economically viable.
1 year ago#42
Wolfenstein 3D
---
NobanO /Nu-ba-nO/ n 1: Random, nothingness.
1 year ago#43
Duke Nukem 3D.
1 year ago#44
metal gear solid
1 year ago#45
Doom.
---
is haha
1 year ago#46
Ultima VII
---
PSN: malikithe1/ XBL:yzzin/ Steam: yzzin
1 year ago#47
At this current moment? Let's see...*looks at his game .exe's shortcut icons currently present at the desktop*...

...hmmm...

From the most oldest to the "not-so-old", this is what I have installed (and ready to play at any given time) on my main PC right now: Wasteland (1988), Daggerfall (1995), Fallout (1996), Fallout 2 (1998), Disciples (1999), Omikron (1999), X BTF (2000), Tachyon (2000), Anachronox (2001), Oni (2001), Fallout Tactics (2001), Disciples II (2002), Morrowind (2002), Homeplanet (2003), Freelancer (2003), Witcher (2007), Fallout 3 (2008).

This is from the most oldest by the initial release date to the most oldest out of the modern ones (pre-2010).
I have many other games installed, but Fallout 3 is the most oldest one out of the modern ones that I have.

So, yeah, basically: Wasteland is the most oldest one that I have right now. And Fallout 3 is the most oldest one out of the modern ones.
---
I play these anytime and at any place: "Guitar Freaks" series, "Silent Hill" series, "The King of Fighters" series, X series, DDR.
1 year ago#48
I have Ultima 4, Broken Sword, Thief Gold, Anachronox, System Shock 2, Fallout Tactics, and I think some other ones.

I have a few games from the 90's on disc but none installed.
---
Life is normally too short to purposely seek out things you hate, but apparently that rule doesn't apply on the Xbox One board.
Yeah, mine's Ultima IV too. Next up is Nethack.
---
I still can't fathom why TT is getting flamed just for teaching. Then again, this IS GameFAQs, so I guess I shouldn't be too surprised. -CyberpunkKitty
1 year ago#50
WyzeGye posted...
I have no mouth and I must scream

---
Official "Bernie with a mustache throwing nuclear grenade" of the G Gene World board.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Oldest game you have installed right now

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived