This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How did YOU tweak Dark Souls 2?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. How did YOU tweak Dark Souls 2?
2 years ago#11
Majoras_pants posted...
I just turned it on and played. I rarely mess with graphic settings, besides to set the resolution.

peasant
I would like to thank 40Dribylf, for strengthening my stance on eugenics.
2 years ago#12
Go to the Dark Souls board please.
"There must be some kind of way out of here, said the joker to the thief. There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief."
2 years ago#13
I started the game and turned the graphical settings up.
2 years ago#14
ill probably tweak it for my second playthrough, the first i just wanna experience vanilla
2 years ago#15
ThunderPotato posted...
Majoras_pants posted...
I just turned it on and played. I rarely mess with graphic settings, besides to set the resolution.

peasant

lol
"What's a strategy game? You mean like Mass Effect?"- A console gamer
2 years ago#16
Nineteen99 posted...

Doesn't make much sense to post about Dark Souls 2 in the Dark Souls board.
7.3 GHz Intel i9 7770k "Hollow Tree" / 64GB TDR4 RAM / GTX Titan 5 GK330 "Daghlian" Chipset, Dodeca-SLI
2 years ago#17
4x super sampling, turned off some graphics in game that I dislike such as DoF
pon pon way way way ponpon way pon way pon pon, way way ponponpon way way pon way pon way way.
2 years ago#18
I tried using nVidia Inspector to modify it as per the guide, but my Inspector seems to look a lot different than the one that was in the screenshots despite downloading it from the link provided. A lot of the options they showed simply aren't there for me, so I don't think I have it set up quite right.
http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/8325/scrunchface2copyfx0.png
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/default/alle5.jpg
2 years ago#19
AlleRacing posted...
I tried using nVidia Inspector to modify it as per the guide, but my Inspector seems to look a lot different than the one that was in the screenshots despite downloading it from the link provided. A lot of the options they showed simply aren't there for me, so I don't think I have it set up quite right.

Do you have the latest version of the Nvidia Inspector? The Compatibility options won't show up if you're not using 1.9.7.2
7.3 GHz Intel i9 7770k "Hollow Tree" / 64GB TDR4 RAM / GTX Titan 5 GK330 "Daghlian" Chipset, Dodeca-SLI
2 years ago#20
Monkeymage posted...
Nineteen99 posted...

Doesn't make much sense to post about Dark Souls 2 in the Dark Souls board.

AHAHAHAHAHA. ur so funny
"There must be some kind of way out of here, said the joker to the thief. There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief."
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. How did YOU tweak Dark Souls 2?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived