This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So with DS2 being out on PC now

#21noimnoturdaddy(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2014 6:42:38 AM
dekou posted...
My 50 games long Steam backlog is more than enough to keep me occupied

If your 50 game backlog is anything like my backlog, it's games you'll actually never get around to completing because the only reason you bought them is because you were bored and needed something to do, *not* because they were games you looked at and went "This looks awesome, I can't wait to play it."

dekou posted...
I never understood why people are so eager to play games right away.

Because some games actually look like they're worth playing, while most are just derivative games and however polished they may be, are just there to try and kill time between games that deliver something more.
---
"Are you Ron Swanson?" - CatToy to me, upon realizing what a manly man I am
#22dekouPosted 4/26/2014 6:52:46 AM
noimnoturdaddy posted...
dekou posted...
My 50 games long Steam backlog is more than enough to keep me occupied

If your 50 game backlog is anything like my backlog, it's games you'll actually never get around to completing because the only reason you bought them is because you were bored and needed something to do, *not* because they were games you looked at and went "This looks awesome, I can't wait to play it."

No, it includes some great games, like Civ 5, XCOM, Darksiders 2 and Mark of the Ninja. I don't buy stuff just because I'm bored. Well, I do sometimes, but it's very rare.
---
Intel Pentium II OC @ 450 MHz | 128 Mb RAM | Falcon Northwest Special Edition Maxi Gamer Xentor 32 SE | 2x 4 Gb Seagate HDD
#23noimnoturdaddy(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2014 7:08:50 AM
dekou posted...
No, it includes some great games, like Civ 5, XCOM, Darksiders 2 and Mark of the Ninja. I don't buy stuff just because I'm bored. Well, I do sometimes, but it's very rare.

Mark of the Ninja is pretty cool, and short, so that's a good one to check out if you're trying to trim down the backlog.
---
#24noimnoturdaddy(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2014 7:11:43 AM
I don't buy stuff out of boredom, either. Like, I don't go "I'm bored, I'm going to spend money." It's more like, "There isn't anything out right now that looks really interesting, this looks okay, and it'll kill some time.", and then those games pile up in my backlog.
---