This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

has any game ever made you cry?

#191CthulhuMessiahPosted 4/26/2014 8:26:22 PM
ShinobiKaze posted...
The Walking Dead... Episode 4 I believe.

With the kid, his mom and Kenny

Dear god that was hard on me. I don't think I outright cried but I was choke the **** up with watery eyes.

That was 3 and I laughed. Kenny is just such a dick I can't feel bad for him.
#192JockoPosted 4/27/2014 4:11:25 AM
lik dis if u cry evertim
---
The oxygen's leaving my brain!!! --Clucky the Chicken
()===={SWORDSWORDSWORDSWORD> It's my SWORD sword.
#193MarceloSampaioPosted 4/27/2014 4:35:47 AM
Clannad and The Walking Dead made me cry.

Clannad made me weep a little, specially after the true ending when Small Palms plays. :3

And the ending of The Walking Dead season 1 made me cry like a baby!
---
If Mario was made for PCs:
http://i.imgur.com/quKMdjB.jpg
#194Tyranius2Posted 4/27/2014 5:03:22 AM
CthulhuMessiah posted...
ShinobiKaze posted...

Dear god that was hard on me. I don't think I outright cried but I was choke the **** up with watery eyes.

Agreed. "muuuuuuuuuuhhhhhh famiiiilyyyyy" and disregarding everyone else was annoying as f***. I'm glad I got to beat his ass later.
---
http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/Tyranius
#195CthulhuMessiahPosted 4/27/2014 11:39:44 AM
Tyranius2 posted...
CthulhuMessiah posted...
ShinobiKaze posted...

Agreed. "muuuuuuuuuuhhhhhh famiiiilyyyyy" and disregarding everyone else was annoying as f***. I'm glad I got to beat his ass later.

"What have you done for me lately?" Ugh. I made him do it.
#196fen0Posted 4/27/2014 5:23:21 PM
I've never outright cried but I've had my teary-eyed moments in gaming. Lots of good moments posted so I'll bring up a couple that haven't been mentioned yet.

Crystalis (NES) - About 3/4 the way through the game a town gets wiped out with several characters you know. Dead friends and sad music, pretty heavy stuff for a Nintendo game back in an era when the mentality was "all video games are meant for kids". Ending got me a bit too.

Breath of Fire II (SNES) - The "bad" ending, which happens to be way better than the "good" ending, though much sadder. Based on a boss fight where you can fight it the easy way using your most powerful dragon attack, or the hard way by keeping someone alive. I think the "bad" ending fits the story way better, and I'm glad it was the first one I saw when I was a kid.
#197CthulhuMessiahPosted 4/28/2014 6:34:17 AM
fen0 posted...
I've never outright cried but I've had my teary-eyed moments in gaming. Lots of good moments posted so I'll bring up a couple that haven't been mentioned yet.

Crystalis (NES) - About 3/4 the way through the game a town gets wiped out with several characters you know. Dead friends and sad music, pretty heavy stuff for a Nintendo game back in an era when the mentality was "all video games are meant for kids". Ending got me a bit too.

Ultima 4-7 disagree pretty hard.
#198kuaikukiaPosted 4/28/2014 7:44:56 AM(edited)
To The Moon

To the moon, no Doubt. I play games for many many years, but this is the first game that the story makes my eyes wet.
#199therickmu25Posted 4/28/2014 7:57:47 AM
Pokenub posted...
To The Moon

---
PC: http://i.imgur.com/9Ho6VA1.jpg
#200AzardeaPosted 4/28/2014 8:03:08 AM
Yes, one game in particular did make me shed manly tears.
Not going to mention the name of said game, though.
---
"My mother is the Star of Morning, the child of dawn. The star thrown to the Earth shall obtain victory!"