This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

has any game ever made you cry?

• Topic Archived
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. has any game ever made you cry?
1 year ago#191
ShinobiKaze posted...
The Walking Dead... Episode 4 I believe.

With the kid, his mom and Kenny

Dear god that was hard on me. I don't think I outright cried but I was choke the **** up with watery eyes.

That was 3 and I laughed. Kenny is just such a dick I can't feel bad for him.
1 year ago#192
lik dis if u cry evertim
---
The oxygen's leaving my brain!!! --Clucky the Chicken
()===={SWORDSWORDSWORDSWORD> It's my SWORD sword.
1 year ago#193
Clannad and The Walking Dead made me cry.

Clannad made me weep a little, specially after the true ending when Small Palms plays. :3

And the ending of The Walking Dead season 1 made me cry like a baby!
---
If Mario was made for PCs:
http://i.imgur.com/quKMdjB.jpg
1 year ago#194
CthulhuMessiah posted...
ShinobiKaze posted...

Dear god that was hard on me. I don't think I outright cried but I was choke the **** up with watery eyes.

Agreed. "muuuuuuuuuuhhhhhh famiiiilyyyyy" and disregarding everyone else was annoying as f***. I'm glad I got to beat his ass later.
---
http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/Tyranius
1 year ago#195
Tyranius2 posted...
CthulhuMessiah posted...
ShinobiKaze posted...

Agreed. "muuuuuuuuuuhhhhhh famiiiilyyyyy" and disregarding everyone else was annoying as f***. I'm glad I got to beat his ass later.

"What have you done for me lately?" Ugh. I made him do it.
1 year ago#196
I've never outright cried but I've had my teary-eyed moments in gaming. Lots of good moments posted so I'll bring up a couple that haven't been mentioned yet.

Crystalis (NES) - About 3/4 the way through the game a town gets wiped out with several characters you know. Dead friends and sad music, pretty heavy stuff for a Nintendo game back in an era when the mentality was "all video games are meant for kids". Ending got me a bit too.

Breath of Fire II (SNES) - The "bad" ending, which happens to be way better than the "good" ending, though much sadder. Based on a boss fight where you can fight it the easy way using your most powerful dragon attack, or the hard way by keeping someone alive. I think the "bad" ending fits the story way better, and I'm glad it was the first one I saw when I was a kid.
1 year ago#197
fen0 posted...
I've never outright cried but I've had my teary-eyed moments in gaming. Lots of good moments posted so I'll bring up a couple that haven't been mentioned yet.

Crystalis (NES) - About 3/4 the way through the game a town gets wiped out with several characters you know. Dead friends and sad music, pretty heavy stuff for a Nintendo game back in an era when the mentality was "all video games are meant for kids". Ending got me a bit too.

Ultima 4-7 disagree pretty hard.
1 year ago#198
To The Moon

To the moon, no Doubt. I play games for many many years, but this is the first game that the story makes my eyes wet.
1 year ago#199
Pokenub posted...
To The Moon

---
PC: http://i.imgur.com/9Ho6VA1.jpg
1 year ago#200
Yes, one game in particular did make me shed manly tears.
Not going to mention the name of said game, though.
---
"My mother is the Star of Morning, the child of dawn. The star thrown to the Earth shall obtain victory!"
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. has any game ever made you cry?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived