This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

has any game ever made you cry?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. has any game ever made you cry?
2 years ago#21
No offense, but anyone that said a game literally had them crying needs to go outside and experience life.
Asus Sabertooth z77 - Core i5 3570k @ 4.5Ghz - Hyper 212 Evo - G. Skill Ripjaws X 16 GB Ram - EVGA GTX 680 - Xion 1000W PSU
2 years ago#22
No but MGS3 almost made me
Anybody wanna join DELPHOXHOUND? Anybody?
2 years ago#23
just Final Fantasy VII
Kill the legs first, that's an ironclad battle tactic!
2 years ago#24
I cried like a little girl at the ending of the 5th Walking Dead episode.
A good elf is a dead elf.
2 years ago#25
Yes, few games have made me cry.
3DS FC= 5086-1941-1568
2 years ago#26
thatfool12Gs posted...
No offense, but anyone that said a game literally had them crying needs to go outside and experience life.

No offence, but when other people admit a game/movie/other media evoked a strong emotional response in them ( which isn't even a rare thing to begin with ), along comes someone like you and goes all "Get a life nerds", my first thought is he's projecting his own insecurities.
A good elf is a dead elf.
2 years ago#27
Uhm let me see, I know the ending of La. Noire got me teary eyed, weird because the walking dead game didn't. There's probably some others but I can't remember.
NNid: AdmiralClassy
Psn: AdmiralClassy
2 years ago#28
groz24 posted...
I don't recall a game ever making me cry.
Official "Bernie with a mustache throwing nuclear grenade" of the G Gene World board.
2 years ago#29
truekain posted...
thatfool12Gs posted...

No offence, but when other people admit a game/movie/other media evoked a strong emotional response in them ( which isn't even a rare thing to begin with ), along comes someone like you and goes all "Get a life nerds", my first thought is he's projecting his own insecurities.

Flawless Victory!
Pokemon Friend Safari - IGN: Percy | FC: 3754-7694-7724
Poison: Gloom, Ariados, Muk - Will add anyone!
2 years ago#30
The Last Of Us made me teary-eyed in one particular scene, but I never actually cried. Lel at people acting like they're too tough to cry at games or movies though. So manly.
Chris Jericho is better than God.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. has any game ever made you cry?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived