This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Be a Part of an XCOM UFO Defense Let's Play!

#161chronotrig100(Topic Creator)Posted 6/5/2014 11:08:23 AM
FallowHorizon posted...
I'd like to see afallowhorizon (or just fallow if that is too long) die a terrible death. Turn one blaster bomb to the skyranger, perhaps? :D

Rickyxz posted...
If you are still taking soldiers, Ricky or Rick should do. Can't wait to see myself be vaporizated!

excellent! I'm hoping to do another set tonight so any other names we can get before then will help a lot!
---
The fastest pinball in space.
#162ShubPosted 6/5/2014 11:09:16 AM
Hey, if I can get in on this, I'd like to :)
---
-What is best in life?
-To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.
#163chronotrig100(Topic Creator)Posted 6/5/2014 3:18:57 PM
Shub posted...
Hey, if I can get in on this, I'd like to :)

you can definitely still join. I'll put you down as your username unless you say otherwise.
---
#164BogePosted 6/5/2014 5:34:50 PM(edited)
Have you looked into Xenonauts yet? I'm really curious about that game, but hesitant to buy it.

Oh, by the way, it's pronounced Boge, like the O is OH. So like B-OH-G. The E is silent. Bogey is a good name too. I go by both. Graham Stereski isn't my real name though...neither is Boge, but whatever. I thought that would be appropriate since I'm a freaking Captain!!! Yeah.
---
http://penguinpetes.com/gallery/MyWalls/pigeon_chess.png
#165MahoganyTooth92Posted 6/5/2014 5:02:01 PM
eh, might as well say to add my username. Why not?
---
"I'm amazed TC is still posting. It's not your everyday run of the mill stupidity. This is advanced stupidity." -nickizgr8
#166chronotrig100(Topic Creator)Posted 6/5/2014 7:37:22 PM
Alright guys, the next set is up. Set 17 Betrayal.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t17Zs2w3Caw&list=PLTxdxjKvu7JBFnXOerrG_VixNrbSg8dl2&feature=share&index=24

MahoganyTooth92 posted...
eh, might as well say to add my username. Why not?

You'll get in next set. I had already recorded the set before this was up.
---
#167mafiafunPosted 6/5/2014 7:39:29 PM
Mafiafun wants in on the action.
---
"Space: the final frontier... To explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no man has gone before."
#168SpabobinPosted 6/5/2014 10:39:36 PM
FallowHorizon posted...
I'd like to see afallowhorizon (or just fallow if that is too long) die a terrible death. Turn one blaster bomb to the skyranger, perhaps? :D

RIP in peace, I think the other soldiers heard about your "blaster bomb to the skyranger" idea
---
SSF4AE: Ibuki, Evil Ryu, Sakura ............................ SFxT: Law/Juri
UMvC3: Magneto/Doom/Phoenix; Hulk/(Haggar or Dante)/Sentinel
#169someguyshandPosted 6/5/2014 10:50:42 PM
FallowHorizon posted...

Beat my record for least amount of steps taken in the game?
---
(Insert Name) killed Some Guy
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/55859/122kyz9.gif
#170arfarf624Posted 6/5/2014 11:24:39 PM
Ill join to bring the fight to the aliens.
1st name: soundofdestruction
2nd name: A Halo Nth Jinn
---
Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth
-Sir Arthur Conan Doyle