This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Be a Part of an XCOM UFO Defense Let's Play!

#61SpazH3dPosted 5/3/2014 2:04:07 PM
A question! is it possible for you to do long videos? I see your videos have a 15 min limit. Are long videos something you have to pay extra for?

This seems fun, but I'm not sure I'm cool enough to join, or what name i would use.

Rock on!
---
- My vision is augmented
#62chronotrig100(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2014 4:21:23 PM
SpazH3d posted...
A question! is it possible for you to do long videos? I see your videos have a 15 min limit. Are long videos something you have to pay extra for?

This seems fun, but I'm not sure I'm cool enough to join, or what name i would use.

Rock on!

You are certainly quite cool enough to join. Do you want your gamefaqs username or a different name for your soldier?

I can do longer videos and I could start doing that if that's what people want. I've always done the videos in about 15-20 minute blocks because it can be a bit easier when editing at times. I've also always thought that it might be easier for the people watching to have them broken up into smaller videos because it can be hard to sit down and watch a full 50 minute set all at once. This way people can have good stopping points for if they stop watching part way through.
---
The fastest pinball in space.
#63drinkPosted 5/3/2014 6:18:46 PM
I have yet to see battle, but I'm in no rush.
---
You didn't try google, you made that up...
Twist those dirty bags - Shake
#64KharilllePosted 5/3/2014 6:28:06 PM
Pity, I should've recommended openXcom earlier....
#65SpazH3dPosted 5/3/2014 6:43:28 PM
chronotrig100 posted...
SpazH3d posted...

Rock on!

You are certainly quite cool enough to join. Do you want your gamefaqs username or a different name for your soldier?

I can do longer videos and I could start doing that if that's what people want. I've always done the videos in about 15-20 minute blocks because it can be a bit easier when editing at times. I've also always thought that it might be easier for the people watching to have them broken up into smaller videos because it can be hard to sit down and watch a full 50 minute set all at once. This way people can have good stopping points for if they stop watching part way through.

Naaah it's okay. I personally prefer longer videos, but I dunno about the rest of the guys.
---
- My vision is augmented
#66Nineteen99Posted 5/3/2014 8:42:48 PM
Ouch. That last set was painful to watch. Many good people were lost.
---
"There must be some kind of way out of here, said the joker to the thief. There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief."
#67chronotrig100(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2014 6:22:50 AM
Nineteen99 posted...

:( Things got a just a little bit out of control...... Yeah we're gonna need some new recruits.
---
#68xanthan1Posted 5/4/2014 12:17:09 PM
chronotrig100 posted...
Nineteen99 posted...

:( Things got a just a little bit out of control...... Yeah we're gonna need some new recruits.

I swear to god if I died...
#69chronotrig100(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2014 12:50:31 PM(edited)
Alright guys! Second name rule is in place!

Due to the dwindling troop supply, everyone who has had their soldier die so far can submit a second name for the army! The second name cannot be identical to a previous soldiers name. If your soldier is still alive, you must wait until that soldier dies before you can submit your second name (basically you can only have 1 soldier in the army at a time). We can still win this and push those alien jerks back to their home planet!

And as always, if you haven't joined us yet, its not too late! You can still submit a name for the army! We need all the soldiers we can get!
---
#70Zelda_AranPosted 5/4/2014 1:04:45 PM
I'll re-enlist.

Old name: Chimerabrain
New Name: Zelda Aran
---
"Oh, was that a bit too much?"-Raine Sage, ToS
"Two men enter, one man leaves"-Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome