This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is there a game in the US that's like Monster Hunter on PC?

#21DrelkagPosted 4/28/2014 2:28:38 AM
Vindictus is a better Monster Hunter in almost every way IMO.
---
Play hard or go home
#22JhayCeePosted 4/28/2014 3:13:46 AM
I was going to recommend you Hunter Blade which is a Monster Hunter inspired MMO made by some Chinese developers, but a quick google search told me the game is shut down.
---
Religious people often judge me for being an atheist just because I don't believe in their god. I have a god that I believe in; his name is Gaben.
#23OdinXivrajPosted 4/28/2014 3:59:33 AM
The Stomping Lands

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=198176306
---
***Signature Pending***
#24Majoras_pantsPosted 4/28/2014 4:22:52 AM
Cilym posted...
Here, let me spell it out for you. You post:

"Yeah it's a cookie cutter MMO grindfest same as every other Asian MMO....with amazing combat lol"

Then Majora posts:

"So it's exactly like every other monster hunter but with a shared world?"

Implying that Monster Hunter is a "cookie-cutter grindfest".

But go ahead with your personal attacks.

It IS a cookie cutter grindfest. Redeemed by a high quality battle system and balanced and fun difficulty levels rather than the easy crap we're usually fed in similar games. They basically play like offline MMOs in that you grind for better gear to tackle bigger monsters which will let you grind for more gear and then eventually battle bigger monsters. It's fun, but it's a lot like a ton of MMOs, only with more fun combat.

Monster Hunter was made to be an MMO.
---
"What's a strategy game? You mean like Mass Effect?"- A console gamer
#25killa1096(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2014 9:06:44 AM
Ok, thanks for the suggestions guys! Now I'm looking for a superhero game on PC that's like inFAMOUS (Open-world, upgradable powers).
#26alsroboshackPosted 4/30/2014 9:41:31 AM
killa1096 posted...
Ok, thanks for the suggestions guys! Now I'm looking for a superhero game on PC that's like inFAMOUS (Open-world, upgradable powers).

Prototype?
---
some people treat life as a game,
some people treat games as life.