This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'm in a military base with shared internet. How do I...

#71KillerTrufflePosted 4/29/2014 7:53:41 AM
Just another pathetic troll topic... TC is known for them. At least this one's a *little* different...
---
"How do I get rid of a Trojan Horse?" -Sailor_Kakashi
"Leave it outside the gates of Troy overnight." -Davel23
#72Tyranius2(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2014 8:06:11 AM
He is an admitted rape sympathizer.

This always comes up. It's just trolls trying to discredit me by spinning my words. i never once said that I sympathize with rape, I despise the act. Problem is elitists thinking that getting raped is worse than dying.

Oh, come on. You've never imagined a friend or co-worker? Surely you don't have pics of them, so you IMAGINE them nude or riding you or whatever.

I did this when I was on my teens. But then something called "Orkut" took off, and friends took lots of pictures in bikinis so I got pics from there. Eventually facebook came around and now I get my pics from there.
---
http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/Tyranius
#73KillerTrufflePosted 4/29/2014 8:15:34 AM
You've tried to claim that rape isn't that bad, and that some girls deserve it. That sounds a hell of a lot like sympathizing with or promoting rape to me... if they're somehow "asking for it."
---
#74Tyranius2(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2014 8:19:51 AM
^ wut?

I've never said those things. If you drink too much and pass out in the middle of the street, you don't DESERVE to get raped, but you also facilitated the act to any random rapist walking by.
---
http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/Tyranius
#75KillerTrufflePosted 4/29/2014 8:21:42 AM
You were totally defending those guys who were charged with raping that one girl who passed out at a party, basically claiming it wasn't their fault, she was just asking for it by getting drunk, and all but implying you'd have done the exact same thing.
---
#76Tyranius2(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2014 8:30:00 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#77MarikhenPosted 4/29/2014 8:47:27 AM
jokujokujoku posted...
You're behind the times. DADT was repealed in 2011. The US military even has to afford the same privileges to same-sex spouses that they do to hetero spouses as of last year.

AFAIK it wasn't the whole DADT thing that was anti-homosexual, it was that the DoD and/or the branches as a whole considered it "conduct unbecoming" and had for some years. DADT acted as a "we won't actively try to find out if you're homosexual, but we'll still boot you if you admit it" kind of halfway measure.

BilliePilgrim posted...
Any device connected to one, cannot be connected to the other two. If any "cross contamination" happens, it's a security incident and you put your rank on the chopping block. Installing programs is impossible. You have to call in a user with god rights, of which I think my base has like 3, to do that. The only outside storage devices that can be used with a networked computer (one with NIPR/SIPR access) are CDs/external HDDs that have been approved for the level of network you're on and only that level (no NIPR on SIPR and no SIPR on NIPR). Storing non-work related files on one of those is a security violation.

Anyway, comsec yo. Stuff's serious.

AFAIK that wasn't even the case with our internal, intra-squadron, network.
---
Logic is the antithesis of faith, else why is it that faith defies logic while logic denies faith?
#78KillerTrufflePosted 4/29/2014 9:10:46 AM
Tyranius2 posted...
I've never defended a rapist in my life. You must have misunderstood me, I would never defend a rape act. My views on rape are simple, you don't want to get raped, then don't facilitate the act.

Also ridiculous how a girl is drunk [not passed out] and if a guy manages to hook up with her, she can claim she was raped because she wasn't in control of her faculties, even though she's the one who got herself drunk in the first place.

P.S: I'm starting to believe YOU are an ingenious troll because every ****ing topic I post, you come in and bring up rape out of nowhere

If you'll notice, I didn't bring it up here... but with things like you were posting about it back then, I have a fairly long memory. The comments you were making were blatantly accusing the girl of getting herself raped. Yeah, it's dumb to get black-out drunk, but stupid kids do stupid things, and that is still in no way an invitation for rape. Period.
---
#79jokujokujokuPosted 4/29/2014 9:56:09 AM
KillerTruffle posted...
Yeah, it's dumb to get black-out drunk, but stupid kids do stupid things, and that is still in no way an invitation for rape. Period.

Nobody is saying that it's an invitation to get raped. All he's saying is that there are things that increase the risk of getting raped. Doing said things is stupid. It does not excuse the rape in any way, but the victim should have exercised better judgement regardless.

I can walk through the ghetto at 2AM wearing a Rolex. By doing so, I am not asking to get mugged, I am not inviting people to mug me, my actions do not excuse the mugging, the mugger is still as much a criminal as someone who mugs a poor person in a rich neighborhood in broad daylight. However, I could have avoided being mugged if I had exercised better judgement. And saying that I should have used better judgement does not make me a mugging sympathizer, a mugging apologist, or a victim blamer.
#80KillerTrufflePosted 4/29/2014 9:57:39 AM
^ And that stance is quite a bit more... mild, shall we say, than his attitude was in the original discussion. He was effectively saying she deserved it because she was stupid enough to get drunk.
---