This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

0 good games out that I haven't played

#41Dark_SpiretPosted 5/2/2014 2:49:37 AM
by recent im only going to assume stuff from just this year. in which case--

Wargame: Red Dragon
Child of Light
Trials Fusion
The Wolf Among Us/The Walking Dead Season 2
Age of Wonders III
Diablo III: Reaper of Souls
TowerFall Ascension
Luftrausers
Hearthstone: Heroes of WarCraft
Titanfall
South Park: The Stick of Truth
Banished
Might and Magic X Legacy
Jazzpunk
Broken Age
The Banner Saga
Dont Starve
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
---
Currently playing: Don't Starve - Just Cause 2 - Dark Souls 2
#42r7gerrabbitPosted 5/2/2014 2:59:50 AM
I'm playing Dark Souls 2, Age of Wonders 3, and Hearthstone
---
Sig.
#43Sk0rbutPosted 5/2/2014 3:02:46 AM
Bekness posted...
SpazH3d posted...
People that only play recent games I think have a console mindset. "I can only play games made in the past 5 years because my console only works with them". Graphics whoring could also be the problem.

Seriously, the games from 1998 to 2005 are amazing.

I don't get it either. It's not like upgrading a phone or a car where newer almost always means better. There's so many good older games. I like the newer stuff, too, of course. I just can't understand why people say there's nothing to play. There's more choice than ever imo.

And if you've already played all the classics? No problem, you're a pc gamer - get some mods! I'm currently playing Warband (Silverstag), Minecraft (FTB Monster), Jagged Alliance 2 (1.13) & New Vegas (Project Brazil). No boredom in sight.
---
I am the bringer of death. Fall to your knees and beg for mercy... Or give me a sandwich, I'm pretty hungry.
#44BeknessPosted 5/2/2014 3:24:30 AM
Sk0rbut posted...
Bekness posted...
SpazH3d posted...
People that only play recent games I think have a console mindset. "I can only play games made in the past 5 years because my console only works with them". Graphics whoring could also be the problem.

Seriously, the games from 1998 to 2005 are amazing.

I don't get it either. It's not like upgrading a phone or a car where newer almost always means better. There's so many good older games. I like the newer stuff, too, of course. I just can't understand why people say there's nothing to play. There's more choice than ever imo.

And if you've already played all the classics? No problem, you're a pc gamer - get some mods! I'm currently playing Warband (Silverstag), Minecraft (FTB Monster), Jagged Alliance 2 (1.13) & New Vegas (Project Brazil). No boredom in sight.

I don't even mod my games and I always have fun. I think if people aren't enjoying games anymore, they just should find a new hobby or something.
---
http://www.bewaretherobotsquad.com/ R<3B xx
#45_GRIM_FANDANGO_Posted 5/2/2014 7:32:18 AM
You might be surprised if you try genres that you typically do not go for. Imo start there. Which games have you missed because you assumed they were not for you?
---
I5 3570 | GTX 760 | FILCO Majestouch 2 tenkeyless | Zowie EC1 Evo White | Asus Xonar DGX | Kingston 120 GB SSD | AKG k550 | Samsung S24A350H