This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How many of you have abandoned consoles?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. How many of you have abandoned consoles?
1 year ago#31
Only thing systems are better at doing is taking up space. And in some cases emulators are better simply because of a weird controller. Never liked the sharp edges of a NES controller and the N64 controller is a mess.
---
It is the end times for console gaming. All hail PC and 3DS.
1 year ago#32
I play on consoles once in a while, but they mainly gather dust.
1 year ago#33
Because i can;t get my friends and family to join the PC side, I still have consoles for multiplayer games. but Singleplayer I basically exclusively play them on PC now.
---
"it was a slow go" - gmo7897. I'm an expert at the Monster Mash.
GT: Gojirra | PSN: Gojirra102 | steamcommunity.com/id/crawdad
1 year ago#34
imasexywoman posted...
Only thing systems are better at doing is taking up space. And in some cases emulators are better simply because of a weird controller. Never liked the sharp edges of a NES controller and the N64 controller is a mess.

You do know this isn't 1996 don't you?
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/Zorlac0666 Please subscribe!!
Xbox live Zorlac0666 Xfire-Zorlac666. Steam-Zorlac666 3DS 1075-1487-9342
1 year ago#35
Zorlac posted...
imasexywoman posted...

You do know this isn't 1996 don't you?

uh.... ok? i do know that.
---
It is the end times for console gaming. All hail PC and 3DS.
1 year ago#36
I abandoned consoles, but I cant abandon handhelds yet.

Many of series I still like are exclusive to handhelds, like pokemon and fire emblem. Also there is always good turn-based rpgs on handhelds (which for whatever reason is uncommom on pc, not counting emulation).

For everything else, pc runs unchallenged.
---
Asus P8H61-MLE/BR | i5 3470 3.2Ghz | Zotac GTX 760 2GB | 8GB DDR3-1333 | 1TB HDD | C3TEC 500Rve 500W Bronze | Samsung 32" LCD 1080p.
1 year ago#37
I like my consoles, wouldn't have purchased the xbone but since microsoft sent me two of them for free... I enjoyed the two games or so that I played on it.
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
1 year ago#38
i abbaneded Nintendo mid way through the Wii era, totally NOT a gamers console...

left Microsoft about a year ago, after realizing they offer next to no value for online services.

i mainly play PS3 at the moment for my console of choice, i only play a few PC games, mainly Final Fantasy 14, PS3 really cant keep pace, and Minecraft, Terraria and Diablo 3 are pretty much only any good on pc, Console version are so limiting...
---
WANTED: DEFIANCE AND RESIDENT EVIL REVELATIONS PS3 players
System ID's :PSN ID: Auron-32, Xbox LIVE: AzzTheStickman. I'm in the U.K. so thats 0GMT
1 year ago#39
I still do like 90% of my gaming on PC, but I haven't abandoned consoles yet. I haven't bought any of the new generation of them (unless you count 3DS), but I do still play on consoles sometimes.
---
"How do I get rid of a Trojan Horse?" -Sailor_Kakashi
"Leave it outside the gates of Troy overnight." -Davel23
1 year ago#40
PC + 3DS = happiness :-p
---
"But though you may find this slightly macabre,
We prefer your extinction to the loss of our job."
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. How many of you have abandoned consoles?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived