This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

New to PCs, so I dont understand specs and stuf. Can my laptop run Dark Souls 2?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. New to PCs, so I dont understand specs and stuf. Can my laptop run Dark Souls 2?
2 years ago#11
Jigglybuff posted...
You would be amazed at how well this thing preforms man

That depends on what you're weighing it on. For a lot of people here even 1080p 60fps is on the low end.

That being said, a laptop with an meh AMD GPU isn't exactly quality either.
Posted using GameFlux
Get it now for Android from Google Play!
2 years ago#12
Hi C posted...
Any 5800 will max out DS2. 58xx is the high end line for that mobile generation. The game will run on a toaster.

Sysrequirementslab should be ignored. They have never been accurate.

Yeah the amount of games that my laptop apparently can't run according to them is absurd. I apparently couldn't run supreme commander 2 when in actuality I could run it on high at 30FPS it only dipped when I was in big 8 vs 8 1000 8000 unit battles
Brothers and Sisters are sworn enemies Like PC Gamers and Xbox Gamers, or PC Gamers and Sony Gamers, Or PC Gamers and PC Gamers, Damn PC Gamers ruined PC gaming
2 years ago#13
I'd think the game should run fine on your hardware.
-What is best in life?
-To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.
2 years ago#14
Dark Souls 2 is a port of a PS360 game. Almost anything made these days can run it.
god invented extension cords. -elchris79
Starcraft 2 has no depth or challenge -GoreGross
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. New to PCs, so I dont understand specs and stuf. Can my laptop run Dark Souls 2?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived